Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco,
101 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Economist at FRB SF since 2015
Ph.D. in Economics, Stanford University, 2015
M.A. in Economics, University of Tokyo, 2009
B.A. in Economics, University of Tokyo, 2007
American Economic Review, forthcoming
with Philippe Aghion, Antonin Bergeaud, Timo Boppart and Pete Klenow
Computational Economics, 46(2), 171-187, Aug 2015.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 45, 353-365, Aug 2014
with John Stachurski
Mathematics of Operations Research, 37(3), 489-500, Aug 2012
with R. Anton Braun and John Stachurski
- Leverage and Productivity, submitted to Journal of Development Economics, Mar 2019.
- A Theory of Falling Growth and Rising Rents (with Philippe Aghion, Antonin Bergeaud, Timo Boppart, and Pete Klenow), March 2019.
- BLP Estimation using Laplace Transformation and Overlapping Simulation Draws, (with Han Hong and Jessie Li), revision submitted to Journal of Econometrics, Jan 2019.
- Manager characteristics and firm performance, (with Naomi Kodama), RIETI Discussion Paper Series 18-E-060, Sep 2018.
- The Asymptotic Distribution of Estimators with Overlapping Simulation Draws (with Tim Armstrong, Ron Gallant and Han Hong), submitted to Econometric Review, Aug 2018.
- Entry Costs Rise with Growth, (with Albert Bollard and Pete Klenow), Jun 2016. Cited in The Economist
Other professional activities:
- U.S. Census Bureau Special Sworn Status Researcher, since 2015.
- Macro Finance Society member, since 2015.
Last Updated : March 2019.