Rotary Club of Taipei Guandu Scholarship for TNUA Turkish Students
- Quota: TNUA awards 1 master student every 2 years.
- Grant: Tuition and credit fee (up to NTD 40,000), and subsistence allowance (NTD 20,000 per month).
- Duration: maximum 2 years.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be of Turkish nationality and “foreign students” qualification as defined by MOE International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan. In addition, the applicants shall not receive any other scholarship or subsidy offered by the Taiwan government.
- Application is to be submitted to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Mission in Ankara.
- Click here to download the complete guidelines.