1. Make sure that you are eligible to apply as a foreign student.(Please refer to TNUA Regulations Regarding International Student Admission and MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan )
2. Make sure the departments/graduate institutes are opened to foreign students.
3. Complete your online application and print out 2 copies. (Signature required)
4. Prepare the entry documents and required documents by the departments/graduate institutes, and pay the application fee
NTD 2,000.*Note: Applicants of the International Master of Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI) do not have to pay the application fee if you've applied for the ICDF Scholarship.
5. Submit application (hard copy) to the Office of International Affairs by post BEFORE April 1st. (Late applications will not be processed.)
6. Admission result will be announced by the end of June.
February 1 – April 1, 2019
Click here to start the online application.
(Application for 2019 enrollment was available between 1st February - 1th April, 2019.)