TNUA Admission Procedure
1. Make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student.(Please refer to TNUA Regulations Regarding International Student Admission and MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan )
2. Make sure the departments/graduate institutes are open to international students.
3. Complete on-line application and print out 2 copies. (Signature required)
4. Prepare the entry documents and required documents by the departments/graduate institutes, and pay the application fee, NTD 2,000. (Note: Applicants of the International Master of Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI) do not have to pay the application fee if they also apply for the ICDF Scholarship.)
5. Submit application (hard copy) to the International Exchange Center before April 15th. (Any late application will not be processed.).
6. Admission result will be announced by the end of June.
Click here to start online application.
(Application for 2017 enrollment will be open during February 2 to April 6, 2017.)