413 Old Bellevue Rd
Benton, LA 71006
Computer engineer with experience in hardware, networking, software,
& billing training programs. Highly skilled in web technology for
the Internet and intranets. Also knowledgeable regarding web design,
network infrastructure design and implementation.
• Knowledge of Server and Mainframe setup and installation
• Knowledge of Siemens Medicare/Medicaid Billing system.
• Proficient with HTML, MS Office, Dreamweaver and all Windows programs.
• Outstanding communication, organizational and project management skills.
Information Technology Equipment Operator Level Three 1/2010 to Present
Louisiana Medical Center
• Perform in a large information technology center
• Executes production processing on a IBM mainframe
• Runs backup procedures on all in-house systems
• Respond to system console messages and software application messages on all in-house servers
• Has knowledge and skills with JES2, MVS, DCL , CICS , and VTAM commands
DSL Business Technical Support 3/2008 - 1/2010
• DSL physical line signal testing
• Router setup
• Ip assignment
OTHER EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
Technical Support - Sprint 1/2007 - 3/2008
Computer Repair – Gateway Computer Inc /62006 - 1/2007
Computer Repair/Cisco Networking, Louisiana Technical College, Shreveport, LA (5/2004)
A.A.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems, Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier, LA (7/2012)
Coursework: Programming, web design, networking