To impart education and facilitate research in collaboration with other faculties in the University and to maintain a model instructional livestock and poultry farms.Objectives
- To impart basic education about livestock and poultry production to the undergraduate students.
- Establishing and maintain modern livestock and poultry farms
- Serving as a model mixed farming unit and integrated farming unit of the university to the needs of students and farmers.
- Motivating and assisting the post graduate students of Agriculture towards the animal oriented research
- Facilitating research projects of other faculties.
- Facilitating laboratory animal maintenance.
Upgrading desi goat germ plasm with Tellicherry breed
- To establish a modern feed mixing unit.
- To produce pure germ plasm of Large White Yorkshire piglets.
- To establish a hatchery unit.
- To establish fancy chicken unit.
- Dairy Farm
- Poultry Farm
- Goat Farm
- Piggery Farm
- Veterinary Hospital