Forthcoming presentations and talks:
- April 26 2017, Kyiv, keynote speaker at PUMB (Ukrainian bank, core supporter of the Kyiv School of Economics) annual meeting
- April 28-29 2017, Penn State, Presentation of ``Elections without empty promises: Mechanism design approach," joint with Andriy Zapechelnyuk, a companion paper to the one forthcoming in AER
- May 5-7 2017, Vancouver, Canadian Economic Theory Conference at the University of British Columbia, presentation of ``Optimal allocation with ex-post verification and limited penalties," joint with Andriy Zapechelnyuk
- May 16 2017, Kyiv, Public discussion with Ivan Prymachenko, a creator of the most popular online education platform in Ukraine, "Future of education"
- May 18 2017, Kyiv, Moderator at panel discussion of the future of Ukrainian economy at the Annual Conference of the National Bank of Ukraine organized jointly with the Kyiv School of Economics
- May 18 2017, Kyiv, Panel discussion at the joint conference organized jointly by Visa and the Kyiv School of Economics on financial literacy
- May 19 2017, Uppsala, Conference ``Quo Vadis, Ukraine," Uppsala University, Presentation ``Jump starting the market and democratic institutions in Ukraine"
- May 21 2017, Kyiv, Lecture at the Center for Excellence in Procurement at the Kyiv School of Economics on "Theory of contracts. Applications to Ukraine"
- May 22 2017, Helsinki, Finnish Institue of International Affairs, "Reforms in Ukraine: Lessons Learned"
- May 24 2017, Kyiv, Panel discussion at the conference on "Restarting Lending in Ukraine" organized by the National Association of Banks of Ukraine
- May 26-27 2017, Lviv, Lviv Media Forum, Presentation "Modern economic journalism in Ukraine"
Department of Economics
University of Pittsburgh
4925 W.W. Posvar Hall
230 South Bouquet Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Kyiv School of Economics
Council of the National Bank of Ukraine
Scholar Google Profile