The time has come to work through the OPA, Title X Outreach and Enrollment Survey (see link below). This is a requirement of the Title X network and we ask that you fill it out by the deadline. if you need any assistance, please contact Jody Camp at email@example.com and I will do my best to help.
Knowing that very few of our Title X clinic staff actually do the enrollment, we asked how we're to answer the survey. See the highlighted answer below:
If your clinic is not directly assisting or enrolling consumers into Marketplace plans, you should not count those referrals in the totals or breakdowns for OPA reporting. We want to capture data on how many consumers were directly assisted by Title X health center staff, so referring consumers out to another clinic would not be relevant for our reporting. Even if your site is not directly assisting or enrolling, we still need the vendor to go to the Survey Monkey and fill-out the surveys with appropriate information.
If your Title X health center has staff that conduct other enrollment activities with consumers for Medicaid or other non-Marketplace plans, those efforts would be reported to OPA.
A few helpful points are featured below:
· The reporting deadline for OPA’s Health Insurance Enrollment Data Collection is April 30, 2015. Data from April 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015 should be submitted.
· One survey needs to be completed for each SERVICE SITE. A service site is an individual clinic or center that sees patients. Please forward the link below to each of your service sites.
· Attached a PDF version of the survey so that clinics may prepare their responses prior to entering it in survey monkey
Link to OPA’s Title X Outreach & Enrollment Data Collection Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OPATITLEXENROLLMENT
Tips for Completing the Survey:
· It easiest to fill out the entire survey in one sitting, and it should take you less than 10 minutes if you have the data gathered and ready for entry.
· If you get disconnected from the survey while filling it out, or have to exit the survey for another reason, you may return to your survey by using the same computer and browser. SurveyMonkey should save all data entered into the form up to the point when you left the survey, as long as you are using the same computer and browser when you re-enter the platform.
· Remember to enter “0” (zero) into any of the optional response fields that do not apply to you. You will not be able to advance the pages of the survey if any of the questions are left blank.
· Once you click “done” at the end of the survey, it will be submitted to OPA. You will not be able to return to the questions and edit responses after you press “done.”
On March 17th OPA conducted an instructional webinar for how to report and submit this data. For a refresher please follow the link below if you would like to view the archived materials:http://fpntc.org/training-and-resources/webinar-recording-31715-outreach-and-enrollment-data-collection-webinar
Clinical Manual: https://sites.google.com/site/titlexhub/title-x-nursing-clinic-manuals
Administrative Manual: https://sites.google.com/site/titlexhub/document-library-1/title-x-administration-manual
Notice about Weekly Update:
Per Section 8 of your agency's Scope of Work, Family Planning Coordinators should be reading at least the "Hot Topics -Important" Section of the FP Weekly Update each week. This is the primary source of important information and updates from CDPHE to vendors. It is the responsibility of the vendor to stay abreast of changes in policy, updates to program requirements and Federal changes in Title X. The vendor is also responsible for ensuring that sub-contractors read and act (when appropriate) on updates and information provided. Click here to read the latest edition of the weekly update.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FP COORDINATORS:
Viewing or attending the Post Award Meeting (PAM) is a requirement of your FY14-15 Contract. If you missed the Post Award Meeting that was held on July 31, please copy and paste the following link to watch an archived recording of the meeting: https://cdphe.adobeconnect.com/p8k2sgj9t8j. Below are a list of slides from this meeting presentation.
Below is a PDF of the FY14-15 Contract Implementation Toolkit (CIT). This CIT has information about the deliverables and scope of work requirements for your current contact with CDPHE. If you have any questions about your contract or this CIT, please contact Jody Camp (303-692-2301 | firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristina Green (303-692-2496 | email@example.com). You can also find this CIT document under the Administrative Manual tab above.