* I am preparing an article based on my talk
on the representation of violence in book three of Christine de
* I am expanding my talk on the Yale Gower manuscript into an article.
* Another study
focuses on Nietzsche's “Wir Philologen,” an essay intended for
his collection Unzeitgemässe
but which only survives in notes left unpublished in his lifetime.
* My current book project centers on a Parisian manuscript, or codex, from circa 1330 (ms Bn fr 60) that contains the three primary romances of antiquity, or medieval renditions of the tales of Thebes and the house of Oedipus, the Trojan War, and Eneas.
* A critical edition of Oedipi
et Sphingis Dialogus. My article on this work is already available.
* Another book project is a Middle French-to-English translation of a fifteenth-century text with co-author Linda Burke.