session keyboard player
based in London
- Tim is an experienced session musician based in London.
- He has performed in both live and studio environments with numerous successful artists.
- Tim's style is best described as highly musical, rootsy and organic.
- Tim has been playing piano since the age of three and went on to become the youngest performer to achieve grade 8 distinction.
- Tim loves playing Piano, Rhodes, Hammond, Wurli & Clav
- See below for quotes about Tim from a number of top producers and artists he has played with...
- Recent credits include Pixie Lott, Nell Bryden, Kelly Page
- "Tim lights up a room, not only with his
talent as a musician, but with his performance. Everyone wants to be inspired
by the people they play with and Tim let's you remember why there is nothing
like playing live to an audience." Lucie Silvas, platinum selling singer-songwriter
a truly gifted musician, an intimidatingly good keyboard player. He
brings out the best in all the other players around him, both live and in the
studio." Ben Epstein, bassist for Duffy, Will Young, Cheryl Cole, Marina & The Diamonds
- " I've been fortunate to play and work with
Tim on many great projects..he is without doubt the best musician I've ever
played with. An incredible ear and ability to learn songs and parts to play
instantly, a total professional and a fantastic person to have on-board, both
live and in the studio." Jon Green, Singer-songwriter in The Bonfires and guitar / keyboards for Duffy, Lucie Silvas, Pixie Lott
is one of the most musical people I know." Mads Hauge, songwriter and producer for Pixie Lott, Bryan Adams, Dionne Bromfield, Eliza Doolitlle, Natasha Bedingfield
Tim Jackson is definitely one of the best keyboard
players I know." Tom Meadows, drummer for Kylie, Duffy, Girls Aloud, Will Young
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07711 706 506