- All contest announcements will be posted in the EVGA form on the official contest announcement thread.
- The first post in the thread will contain contests updates and you should check it periodically to be informed of any contest announcements.
- The contest will start at midnight (Eastern Time US) on November 1st and end when each team has reached 250 million points.
- Registration will begin October 17th and end November 31s at 9 PM (Eastern Time US).
- You must sign up for the time zone you live in.
- All information must be reported as accurately as possible during registration.
- Only one contest entry is permitted per
- You must fold under your own folding name for team 111065.
- All folders are expected to fully
participate in the contest for its entire duration.
- If you cannot commit to folding for the entire contest you should not sign up for the contest.
- You are only allowed to fold under your own folding name.
may not pause, stop or otherwise disrupt your normal flow of work units
to gain an advantage.
- Any hardware you fold on for the
contest must be personally owned by you.
- Adding additional hardware that
you own (especially if you will fold on it full time) is both permitted and
- To be eligible for the gift drawing, participants must continue to fold within the contest rules through
the entire duration of the contest and fold a minimum of 100,000 points.
- We recognize that all participants do not have the same level of hardware and exceptions to this will be granted
prior to the start of the contest if you are unable to reach that threshold. To be granted an exception, contact troy8d via PM on the EVGA forums.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise during the
contest, that impact your ability to participate they must be promptly be reported and addressed at the
time they occur to remain eligible for the drawing.
- Each contestant may only win one gift.
- Failure to abide by the rules and
intentions of this contest will disqualify you from this contest and possibly future
contests. You will also be disqualified
from any associated gift drawings.
is impossible to foresee and address every circumstance that may
arise. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, best judgement based
on the intentions of this contest and the folding community will be