On all Shooting Ranges
Please send all Business Correspondence to the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League of America to: P.O.Box 724 Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Next Club Meeting
is Tues May 16th at 6:30
Mike Huff and Wife are heading-up the
2017 Amateur Outdoor Photo Contest
Age groups: Youth, Teen & Adult
Categories: Nature, Enjoying Nature, Wild Animals, Best Black & White
Get your 2017 Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA Calendar!!
(See Gary E. or Dave W.)
Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce. Please visit there Page Here
A BIG Thank You for the many folks who helped out at the
Tiffin-Seneca IWLA GUN SHOW
The First Shot Program
aka the "Fun Shoot"
will be Sat April 29 from 9:00am till Noon.
...No Experience Needed...
Please encourage any first time shooters or folks who have never shot but would like to learn the basics from certified Instructors and Teachers to come out and give it a try....
There is NO charge and we provide the Amo
**** Notice: Our Tiffin Police
Department will be using the rifle range on May15th and 16th from 7:00 am till 5:00 pm. (Upper Range will still be open those days).
We have granted permission for the Tiffin and Oregon PD to use the Ranges from 8:00 - 4:00 pm, June 7, 8 and 9 for important training as part of an Ohio PD Conference being held at Kalahari in Sandusky. We have been invited to attend a PD Venders show at Kalahari on Tues evening of that week!
Thanks to the Volunteers
who helped out at the
Youth Turkey Hunt
To make it easier, the Club is asking for a 2 member team to take over the Membership Directors Position:
Please see Steve Wright or Rob Weaver
April Meeting... Great Meal (Thanks Dave, Gary, Rex, etc...)
- Thank You to the NRA and our ODNR for all their help and dedication in preserving Constitutional Rights & Natural Resources!!!!!
Some of the Great Folks who help Sponsors the Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA:
- Please!!! NO shooting of bottleneck rounds (including .223 rounds) on the UPPER Range!!
- Please remember to PICK UP ALL of your Rounds and casings.. NO rifle-bottle neck round on the pistol range! Leave the area cleaner that the way you found it!
Range SAFETY: Common sense and Safety! No Glass, concrete block, cylinder blocks, etc. If you see trash on the range, clean it up.
(MEMBERS and immediate family members ONLY!)
- Gun Safety must be practiced on the range:
- A gun is always treated as if it were loaded.
- The gun is always pointed down range.
- Finger off the trigger until clearance to shoot.
- Keep the action OPEN when pausing or going down range to set up targets.
- No Horseplay!
- CHL / CCW Classes offered by Dean Henry, and John Weslow, on a regular basis.
- Dean Henry - firstname.lastname@example.org/(419)448-4575 (See Deans legal updates page.... and the Ohio laws compared to other states) CCW cleanup
legislation is moving thru OH legislature at lightning speed; it is a good
thing; Don't need to have a CCW license to have a concealed hand gun in one's
home. With the increasing break-ins, gun sales are brisk.
"Shooting classes" are disparately needed for the general
*** Please email Craig with any corrections, additions or deletions (Cstinchcomb1957@att.net)