Please send all Business Correspondence to the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League of America to: P.O.Box 724 Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Next Club Meeting
March 21st, 6:30
Mike Huff and Wife fowarding the "IWLA Out Door
Life" Photo Contest.
Age groups: Youth, Teen & Adult
Categories: Nature, Enjoying Nature, Wild Animals, Best Black & White
Get your 2017 Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA Calendar!!
(See Gary E.)
We are now members of the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce. Please visit there Page Here
John Weslow reports that Buckeye the
Firearms Page has a
Summary of the NEW CCW Rules:
54 Members Attended the
January Club meeting!
To make it easier, the Club is asking for a 2 member team to take over the Membership Directors Position:
The 1st membership coordinator would handle the Meeting Applications, New Membership Tours and intro Packets.
The 2nd membership coordinator would handle Renewals & tally sheets for the National IWLA.
Please see Steve Wright or Rob Weaver
Sunday January 22, 2 Gun Shoot:
- Thank You to the NRA and our ODNR for all their help and dedication in preserving Constitutional Rights & Natural Resources!!!!!
Some of the Great Folks who help Sponsors the Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA:
- Please!!! NO shooting of bottleneck rounds (including .223 rounds) on the UPPER Range!!
- Please remember to PICK UP ALL of your Rounds and casings.. NO rifle-bottle neck round on the pistol range! Leave the area cleaner that the way you found it!
Range SAFETY: Common sense and Safety! No Glass, concrete block, cylinder blocks, etc. If you see trash on the range, clean it up.
(MEMBERS and immediate family members ONLY!)
- Gun Safety must be practiced on the range:
- A gun is always treated as if it were loaded.
- The gun is always pointed down range.
- Finger off the trigger until clearance to shoot.
- Keep the action OPEN when pausing or going down range to set up targets.
- No Horseplay!
- CHL / CCW Classes offered by Dean Henry, and John Weslow, on a regular basis.
- Dean Henry - firstname.lastname@example.org/(419)448-4575 (See Deans legal updates page.... and the Ohio laws compared to other states) CCW cleanup
legislation is moving thru OH legislature at lightning speed; it is a good
thing; Don't need to have a CCW license to have a concealed hand gun in one's
home. With the increasing break-ins, gun sales are brisk.
"Shooting classes" are disparately needed for the general
*** Please email Craig with any corrections, additions or deletions (Cstinchcomb1957@att.net)