**** Very Sad News to report that our friend and fellow Ike Eric D. Galligan passed away Friday. Eric was 39 and living in Republic. Eric served as our membership coordinator and will be missed by all. A Memorial Service will be held Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 10:00 AM at Eden at the Springs 401 North Broadway Street Green Springs, Ohio 44836
Next Club Meeting
Dec 20th, 6:30 Ham dinner.
White Elephant Sale
Just wait till ya'all see what the guys did to improve the Upper Range Bunkers!
Your Card or Logo on the
2017 Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA Calendar!!
only $25 donation
(See Gary Espejo. for details)
We are now members of the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce. Please visit there Page Here
The Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA
18th Annual Miller Conservation Farm Mobility Impaired Deer Hunt. Wayne, Steve, Fred & Gary
Hunters & Volunteers
NRA Sponsored Upper Range Improvement Project
Dave has reported that the NRA grant proposal to pave the upper range, has been accepted.... We are waiting for their final decision to fund the project.... Dave will keep everyone updated.....
Note: There is now a $50 one-time initiation fee for all new members starting Jan 2017. Current members are unaffected by this change.
- Thank You to the NRA and our ODNR for all their help and dedication in preserving Constitutional Rights & Natural Resources!!!!!
Some of the Great Folks who help Sponsors the Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA:
- Please!!! NO shooting of bottleneck rounds (including .223 rounds) on the UPPER Range!!
- Please remember to PICK UP ALL of your Rounds and casings.. NO rifle-bottle neck round on the pistol range! Leave the area cleaner that the way you found it!
Range SAFETY: Common sense and Safety! No Glass, concrete block, cylinder blocks, etc. If you see trash on the range, clean it up.
(MEMBERS and immediate family members ONLY!)
- Gun Safety must be practiced on the range:
- A gun is always treated as if it were loaded.
- The gun is always pointed down range.
- Finger off the trigger until clearance to shoot.
- Keep the action OPEN when pausing or going down range to set up targets.
- No Horseplay!
- CHL / CCW Classes offered by Dean Henry, and John Weslow, on a regular basis.
- Dean Henry - firstname.lastname@example.org/(419)448-4575 (See Deans legal updates page.... and the Ohio laws compared to other states) CCW cleanup
legislation is moving thru OH legislature at lightning speed; it is a good
thing; Don't need to have a CCW license to have a concealed hand gun in one's
home. With the increasing break-ins, gun sales are brisk.
"Shooting classes" are disparately needed for the general
*** Please email Craig with any corrections, additions or deletions (Cstinchcomb1957@att.net)