Next Club Meeting is Tues
Nov 15th, 6:30 dinner.
Larry and Dave announced new dates for the
grades work to both the upper range and lower range on Saturday Oct 29th and Nov 6th Stay tuned for a more details.
(Ranges closed on these dates)
Get your company more public exposure.
(See Gary Espejo. for details)
Your Card or Logo on the 2017 Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA Calendar!!only $25 donation
Thank You to all Gun Show Volunteers!!
...Saturday Nights Fund Raiser...
Note: There is now a $50 one-time initiation fee for all new members starting Jan 2017. Current members are unaffected by this change.
The October Home Study Hunter Ed Class at the Club House Oct 8th
** Dave is working on another NRA Grant (for 2017) to help pave the upper range. Thanks for all your hard work Dave!!
The Pumpkin Blast
will be Saturday the 5th of November...Come defend the club grounds!!
| On Monday, Our Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation Unit used the range for their qualification activities... They were very appreciative to use our excellent facility.|| The Ohio BCI Units provide support across the State with state-of-the-art services to aid our local Departments... Thanks for all you do Guys!|
|New Regal Sausage, Brats & Burgers!!! Dave, Larry, Ed & Rex Cooked.... Excellent!!|AEP Delivers Pizza and Smiles at Izaac Wal-ton League Conservation Department The Opportunity Center is a place where individuals with developmental disabilities can find support and enrichment in their daily lives. One of the ways they do that is by attending fishing classes at the Izaac Wal-ton League (IWL, a natural resource conser-vation) several times per month.
The Opportunity Center in Tiffin, Ohio and AEP Ohio have something wonderful in com-mon. They both have a focus on enriching the lives of others.
- Thank You to the NRA and our ODNR for all their help and dedication in preserving Constitutional Rights & Natural Resources!!!!!
Some of the Great Folks who help Sponsors the Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA:
- Please!!! NO shooting of bottleneck rounds (including .223 rounds) on the UPPER Range!!
- Please remember to PICK UP ALL of your Rounds and casings.. NO rifle-bottle neck round on the pistol range! Leave the area cleaner that the way you found it!
Range SAFETY: Common sense and Safety! No Glass, concrete block, cylinder blocks, etc. If you see trash on the range, clean it up.
(MEMBERS and immediate family members ONLY!)
- Gun Safety must be practiced on the range:
- A gun is always treated as if it were loaded.
- The gun is always pointed down range.
- Finger off the trigger until clearance to shoot.
- Keep the action OPEN when pausing or going down range to set up targets.
- No Horseplay!
- CHL / CCW Classes offered by Dean Henry, and John Weslow, on a regular basis.
- Dean Henry - email@example.com/(419)448-4575 (See Deans legal updates page.... and the Ohio laws compared to other states) CCW cleanup
legislation is moving thru OH legislature at lightning speed; it is a good
thing; Don't need to have a CCW license to have a concealed hand gun in one's
home. With the increasing break-ins, gun sales are brisk.
"Shooting classes" are disparately needed for the general
*** Please email Craig with any corrections, additions or deletions (Cstinchcomb1957@att.net)