***************** Due to the High Number of Activities in June, we have posted both May and June Calendars Below *******************
Next Club Meeting is
Burgers at 6:30
Education session at 7:00 pm.
Steve Kelly and Steve Wright announced that Thursday May 26th at 6:00pm will be the Road Clean-up/Adopt a highway program Please help by meeting at the clubhouse at 5:45... takes less than an hour to help! Above are this years Firearms
that will be Raffled
Saturday Oct 15th starting at 5:30pm.
Carol A. Schalk and late Husband Lenard for their Gift to the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League
- and -
Webster Industries, Rich "Rick" Ricci and Lower Range Director Mike Huff, for their help with the Lower Range Improvements. Our Lower Range serves many important functions including training grounds for both Our Sheriff and Our Tiffin City Police Departments.
......More Pics Posted....
"A bad day of Fishing is better than a good day at Work"
Wayne Foster has announced 2 dates (June 9th and the 23rd) for the Tiffin - IWLA Day Camps
Steve Wright Pics from the State Convention Click Here
*********The May Club Meeting*******
- Thank You to the NRA and our ODNR for all their help and dedication in preserving Constitutional Rights & Natural Resources!!!!!
Some of the Great Folks who help Sponsors the Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA:
- Please!!! NO shooting of bottleneck rounds (including .223 rounds) on the UPPER Range!!
- Please remember to PICK UP ALL of your Rounds and casings.. NO rifle-bottle neck round on the pistol range! Leave the area cleaner that the way you found it!
Range SAFETY: Common sense and Safety! No Glass, concrete block, cylinder blocks, etc. If you see trash on the range, clean it up.
(MEMBERS and immediate family members ONLY!)
- Gun Safety must be practiced on the range:
- A gun is always treated as if it were loaded.
- The gun is always pointed down range.
- Finger off the trigger until clearance to shoot.
- Keep the action OPEN when pausing or going down range to set up targets.
- No Horseplay!
- CHL / CCW Classes offered by Dean Henry, and John Weslow, on a regular basis.
- Dean Henry - firstname.lastname@example.org/(419)448-4575 (See Deans legal updates page.... and the Ohio laws compared to other states) CCW cleanup
legislation is moving thru OH legislature at lightning speed; it is a good
thing; Don't need to have a CCW license to have a concealed hand gun in one's
home. With the increasing break-ins, gun sales are brisk.
"Shooting classes" are disparately needed for the general
*** Please email Craig with any corrections, additions or deletions (Cstinchcomb1957@att.net)