"DUES NOTICE" Please do not panic if you have not gotten your dues notice yet... They are coming, just a bit late this year... please be patient... your membership will not be affected by the delay. Rob Weaver has filled in, and is working very hard to sort-things-out since the unexpected passing of Eric our former membership officer. (Please send all Membership Correspondence to the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League of America to: P.O.Box 724 Tiffin, Ohio 44883) Thanks everyone for your patients!
Please send all Business Correspondence to the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League of America to: P.O.Box 724 Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Next Club Meeting
Feb 21st, 6:30
Mike Huff and Wife are working on a New "IWLA Out Door Life" Photo Contest.
They will design the IWLA Fair Booth to display the Photos...More Info coming from Mike...
Get your 2017 Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA Calendar!!
(See Gary E.)
We are now members of the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce. Please visit there Page Here
54 Members Attended the
January Club meeting!
We are looking for a member who will take over the Membership Directors Position
Please see Steve Wright or Rob Weaver
here is now a $50 one-time initiation fee for all new members starting Jan 2017. Current members are unaffected by this change.
- Thank You to the NRA and our ODNR for all their help and dedication in preserving Constitutional Rights & Natural Resources!!!!!
Some of the Great Folks who help Sponsors the Tiffin-Seneca County IWLA:
- Please!!! NO shooting of bottleneck rounds (including .223 rounds) on the UPPER Range!!
- Please remember to PICK UP ALL of your Rounds and casings.. NO rifle-bottle neck round on the pistol range! Leave the area cleaner that the way you found it!
Range SAFETY: Common sense and Safety! No Glass, concrete block, cylinder blocks, etc. If you see trash on the range, clean it up.
(MEMBERS and immediate family members ONLY!)
- Gun Safety must be practiced on the range:
- A gun is always treated as if it were loaded.
- The gun is always pointed down range.
- Finger off the trigger until clearance to shoot.
- Keep the action OPEN when pausing or going down range to set up targets.
- No Horseplay!
- CHL / CCW Classes offered by Dean Henry, and John Weslow, on a regular basis.
- Dean Henry - firstname.lastname@example.org/(419)448-4575 (See Deans legal updates page.... and the Ohio laws compared to other states) CCW cleanup
legislation is moving thru OH legislature at lightning speed; it is a good
thing; Don't need to have a CCW license to have a concealed hand gun in one's
home. With the increasing break-ins, gun sales are brisk.
"Shooting classes" are disparately needed for the general
*** Please email Craig with any corrections, additions or deletions (Cstinchcomb1957@att.net)