- Sensitive to being tickled
- Sensitive or susceptible to being tickled; Touchy, sensitive, or
- (of a situation or problem) Difficult to deal with; requiring careful
- delicate: difficult to handle; requiring great tact; "delicate negotiations
with the big powers";"hesitates to be explicit on so ticklish a matter"; "a
- Tickling is the act of touching a part of the body so as to cause
involuntary twitching movements or laughter. The word evolved from the Middle
English tikelen, perhaps frequentative of ticken, to touch lightly. The idiom
tickled pink means to be pleased or delighted.
- (of a cough) Characterized by persistent irritation in the
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf
with the boys"
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his
boy is taller than he is"
- A son
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made
the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- A male child or young man
"Give me the neck!"
Lucas is ticklish! This is "my thing" with
Luki. He starts laughing just when I mention the phrase.
Reuben 7 months DSC 9481A