Hi! I am a master student and a former undergrad at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany. Supervised by Prof. Herbert Jaeger of the MINDS group, I am currently working on (i) using Spectral Methods for learning and analyzing stochastic processes and controlled dynamical systems, and (ii) using reservoir computing methods for neuromorphic computing.
My CV is available here.
- August 2018: I was awarded with a travel grant to participate the BioCreative/OHNLP Challenge 2018 workshop at the ACM-BCB 2018.
- August 2018: My paper on learning Observable Operator Models from data containing missing values is available on arxiv!
- August 2018: I was awarded the Jacobs University's President’s list for academic achievement!
- August 2018: My semester project report on reservoir computation on neuromorphic microchips is available here.
- June 2018: Our paper on Fast Binary Compressive Sensing has been accepted by 5th CoSeRa 2018.
- May 2018: I started my summer research internship with Prof. Lyle Ungar at Upenn.
- April 2018: I have been awarded with the SMARTSTART1 Training Fellowship of Computational Neuroscience by the Bernstein Network and the Volkswagen Foundation.
- March 2018: I had a one-week research visit at the Institute of Neuroinformatics of UZH and ETH, Switzerland.
- March 2018: I attended IK-2018, Moehnesee, Germany.
- Feb 2018: I attended AAAI-18, New Orleans, USA.
- January 2018: Our paper on Fast Binary Compressive Sensing has been uploaded on arXiv.
- November 2017: Our paper on Predicting Engagement Breakdown in HRI has been accepted to the AAAI-18 workshop on Affective Content Analysis.
- September 2017: I attended the 2nd Young Researchers Event and the Codjam of the Human Brain Project (HBP) in Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland.