- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size to handheld calculators.
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- The TI-83 series of graphing calculators is manufactured by Texas Instruments. The original TI-83 is itself an upgraded version of the TI-82. Released in 1996, it is one of the most used graphing calculators for students.
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
ti 83 calculator online free - The Practice
The Practice of Statistics AP: TI-83 Graphing Calculator Enhanced
When The College Board created the Advanced Placement (AP) statistics course several years ago, they recommended several college books that closely match their syllabus. The top two books on this "short list" were Moore and McCabe's Introduction to the Practice of Statistics and Moore's The Basic Practice of Statistics. Still, these book lacked several key elements such as activities and special topics. So, starting with the classic features of IPS and BPS, veteran AP statistics instructor Dan Yates has fashioned a text that perfectly matches the College Board’s recommended syllabus. The result is the #1 book in the AP statistics market: The Practice of Statistics, TI-83 Graphing Calculator Enhanced. Because this book was written for bright high school students who are at an advanced reading level, it has also sold to many colleges and universities. These institutions love the idea of a David Moore book integrating the TI-83 Graphing Calculator, which is the most popular statistics calculator in the market. For colleges and universities who require or recommend that their students use the TI-83 Graphing Calculator, TPS is the appropriate text.
TI-83+ remote shutter
I had the cable and the program on my TI for a while, it's just that I don't have any external flash - until recently.
1/60, f/8.0, 1/1 power pointed 90 degrees upwards and diffused with Lambency.
Fear me! Arrrgh!