Total time: 40 minutes
- 4oz (120gr) tuna, drained weight, broken apart
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium potato, chopped
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 cups (24oz, 720ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2/3 cup (5oz, 150gr) Greek yogurt
- In a large saucepan heat butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery, carrot and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add potato, chicken stock, tarragon, mustard and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Uncover, add tuna, yogurt and heat through. Serve.