- 2014 - 2019: PhD student, Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, UC Berkeley
- 2014 - 2015: M.S., Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, UC Berkeley
- 2010 - 2014: B.Eng., Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University
- 2012 Fall: Exchange Student, Industrial Engineering, Purdue University
data analytics, smart city operations, optimization, supply chain management
- On-Time Last Mile Delivery: Order Assignment with Travel Time Predictors, under revision in Management Science (previously Data-Driven Order Assignment for Last Mile Delivery) (with Long He, Zuo-Jun Max Shen).
- Urban Bike Lane Planning with Bike Trajectories: Models, Algorithms, and a Real-World Case Study, submitted (with Xiang Ji, Zuo-Jun Max Shen).
- Shared Mobility for Last-Mile Delivery: Design, Operational Prescriptions and Environmental Impact, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 2018, available on SSRN (with Wei Qi, Lefei Li and Zuo-Jun Max Shen).
- Adjacency-Clustering and Its Application for Yield Prediction in Integrated Circuit Manufacturing, Operations Research, 2018 (with Dorit Hochbaum).
- Transient-State Natural Gas Transmission in Gunbarrel Pipeline Networks, forthcoming at INFORMS Journal on Computing (with Shixuan Zhang, Tianhu Deng and Zuo-Jun Max Shen)
- Deep Reinforcement Learning for Inventory Control, work in progress (with Yulin Liu).
- A Study of Three-Period Ramp-Up Polytope, 2015, Available on optimization-online (with Deepak Rajan).
- Bike trajectory data from a dock-less bike sharing company
- Food delivery data from a food delivery service provider