The goal of this project is to write an artificial intelligence Scrabble player. As for now a dictionary for scrabble was implemented.
- Lighting-fastsearch engine
- Low memory consumption, it uses compressed dictionary format
- Regular expression words filtering
- Automatic boad detection on images. Under development.
Download page is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/literatka.
How to use it
- Load dictionary choosing Load dictionary from menu File. You can download dictionaries here.
- Put some letters to the first text box, for example cuties, and press enter.
A list of words which can be made with these letters should appear immediately.
- You can filter found words writting a regular expression in the second
text box. If you need to find words with one letter between c and t put there c.t. If c should be at the begining of
the word write ^c.t. If t should be at the end of the word write c.t$. Go to Basic
Regular Expressions for more information.
- You can create a dicionary for your language using a tool from the
program menu. This feature works only under Linux. If you can't use this function ask
for a dictionary at Forum.
Current version 0.3
Automatic board detection on images.