· 1 can Original Rotel tomatoes
· 1 can diced tomato with garlic and onion
· 1 small can sliced black olives drained
· About 10 leaves of fresh cilantro
· 2 teaspoons garlic salt
· 5 to 10 “shakes” of Cholula hot sauce
Okay, this is hard. Put this all in a blender.
You can adjust the amount of cilantro and Cholula to your desired taste. 10 “shakes” of the hot sauce makes a medium salsa. Now, press “liquefy” for a about 20 seconds. If you must have chunky salsa you can just stir everything in a bowl and let sit. Refrigerate to store.