· Pizza Dough (I used a pizza dough mix.)
· 6 strips microwave bacon cooked crispy
· 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1 cups grated mozzarella cheese
· 2 large egg
· Egg whites from 2 large eggs
· Freshly ground pepper & salt to taste
Roll out your pizza dough on a baking stone or pizza pan. Crush up the crispy bacon and spread on top of dough. Mix cheeses together and sprinkle over bacon. Whisk eggs and egg whites together with pepper and a pinch of salt. Slowly pour into the center of the pizza. You may have to do some construction work here, and dam up some egg leaks off the edges. Rolling the edges of the dough before adding toppings will prevent this. Remember….pour slowly. Bake 425 for 10 to 13 minutes, or until pizza begins to brown.
The recipe will make four servings each containing about 289 calories, 10 grams of fat, 33 grams of carbs, and 15 grams of protein.