- None -
- PasswordStore is a password storage manager. It stores passwords for users in an AES encrypted database.
- Database: H2 database
- version 1.2.137 (h2 jarSmall) [ Page Store format]
- AES ecnrypted database
- GUI Look and Feel
- Backup and Restore (from 0.2 Alpha onwards)
- AES encrypted backup using H2 database's native AES encryption calls
Latest version changes
- Version 0.2.5 Stable release on 31 Dec 2010 - [HERE] (0.2.5 Stable release) ***LATEST***
- SHA 1: baf7f3ec3615922c6bcd63e3ac5c117bdb7b075e
- Source code [HERE] - SHA 1: 869e77bf16b99bed0d906c2451f80fbe17b954c3
- Version 0.2.5 Alpha release on 25 Dec 2010 - [HERE] (0.2.5 Alpha release)
- SHA 1: 38d8e3c11988c7c581b0336b232428216e21a4a3
- version 0.2 Stable release on 10 Aug 2010 - [HERE] (0.2 Stable release)
- SHA 1: 99f872fcee92544eb4e2de2a9dad5ffac111eed0
- version 0.2 Alpha release on 20 Jun 2010 - [HERE] (0.2 Alpha release)
- SHA 1: f5eb0b8c7e3be61e9b2e812c199f2a45a7bcefa9
- version 0.1 Stable -2 release on 08 Jan 2010 - [HERE] (Fixed and ready on Linux and Windows)
- SHA 1: 7bd9ab8bd3cbbedc8827fcad598482f975c4d5e3
- version 0.1 Stable -1 release on 25 Dec 2009 - [HERE] (Only works on Linux)
- SHA 1: df43a2540b64934d89c01f1f209ac357ef3a38cd
- version 0.1 Stable release on 7 Nov 2009 - [HERE] (Initial Stable release)
- SHA 1: b7649d1166915c52513561304d3e6a68cfd44f65
(0.2.5 Alpha)Next Release and Feature map
(0.3)> Settings Tabbed Panel:
- Settings Tabbed Panel:
- General Settings.
- Enable showing of profile password column in main table. (Finally it is official :P )
- Setting controls for locking of window.
- Mostly automatic resetting of system settings when settings are saved. (Exception: You need to restart PasswordStore to change Look and Feel)
- Backup: Delete Backup.
- Export current database in plaintext CSV or SQL format (Excluding backups).
- Decrypt PasswordStore backup files in default 'backup' folder or select your own.
- About PasswordStore tab.
- Lock Window. (including timeout based locking of window when inactivity of PasswordStore has been detected)