Working as a partner technology manager at Google in Milan, Italy
Linkedin profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/thomasriga
Source code repositories
- Android-Robot (Android Java code & C code for the Arduino microprocessor, to be used in robotic applications)
- NoMoreBookmarks (Automatic bookmarking of search results, written in Python)
- MobileMjpgViewer (Video player for Symbian 9 mobile devices, written in Java Micro Edition)
- CellularAutomaton (artificial intelligence edutainment applets that demonstrate the workings of a cellular automaton, a neural network and genetic algorithms, written in Java)
- BackPropagationNeuralNetwork (Backpropagation neural network implementation, written in C language)
- Frontline (Tower defence game, written in Flash/Actionscript 2)
- Cangelosi, A. and Riga, T. (2006) An Embodied Model for Sensorimotor Grounding and Grounding Transfer: Experiments with Epigenetic Robots. Cognitive Science, 30(4):673–689.
- Cangelosi, A., Riga, T., Giolito, B., and Marocco, D. (2004) Language emergence and grounding in sensorimotor agents and robots. In First International Workshop on the Emergence and Evolution of Linguistic Communication. Kanazawa, Japan.
- Cangelosi, A., Riga, T., Giolito, B., and Marocco, D. (2004) The emergence of language in grounded adaptive agents and robots. In K. Hasida and K. Nitta, editors, New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence: Joint Proceeding of the 17th and 18th Annual Conferences of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. Springer Verlag.
- Riga, T., Cangelosi, A., and Greco, A. (2004) Symbol grounding transfer with hybrid self-organizing/supervised neural networks. In IJCNN04 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks. Budapest.
- Greco, A., Riga, T., and Cangelosi, A. (2003) The acquisition of new categories through grounded symbols: An extended connectionist model.