Department of Economics University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM)
PO Box 8888, Downtown Station Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3C 3P8
- Ph.D Economics, (2011 to present), University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada. Advisor: Pierre-Carl MICHAUD.
- M.Sc Economics, 2010. University of Montreal, Canada.
- B.Sc. in Economics, 2002. Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences, Université d'État d’Haïti.
- B.Sc. in Statistics, 2001. Center of Planning Techniques and Applied Economics (CTPEA), Haïti.
- Primary: Microeconomics, Microeconometrics, Financial Literacy, Life-Cycle Models.
- Secondary: Growth and Development Economics.
- "Tax-Prepaid vs Tax-Deferred Savings in Canada: How Relevant is the Effective Marginal Tax Rate?", with David BOISCLAIR and Pierre-Carl MICHAUD, Working Paper, June 2016.
- "How Education Shapes Consumption Over the Life Cycle", Pierre-Carl MICHAUD, Working Paper, June 2016.
- Organization of American States (OAS), Master Scholarship, 2008.
- UQAM, Admission Scholarship, 2011.
- CIRPEE, Second Year Ph.D Scolarship, 2013.
- Fare Graduate Excellence Scolarship, 2013.
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), 2015.
Teaching and Research Positions
- Lecturer: Microeconomic principles (ECO 1300), 2013-2016. Department of economics, University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada.
- Teaching Assistant: Microeconometrics and Applications (ECO 9035), 2013-2014. Department of Economics, University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada.
- Teaching Assistant: Macroeconomics I (ECO2022), 2012-2013. Department of Economics, University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada.
- Lecturer: Probability and Statistics, University of Quesqueya, Port-au-Prince, Haïti. 2006-2008.
- Lecturer: Economics and Statistics, Cours Privés Edmé (College). Port-au-Prince, Haïti, 2002-2005.
- Consultant, 2012-present
- Chief Statistician at Unité de Lutte Contre la Corruption, Haïti, 2005-2006.
- Staff Member, Ministry of Economics and Finance, Haïti, 2006-2008.
- Economics Writer at Newspaper Le Matin, Port-au-Prince, Haïti.
- Economics Analyst at Le Nouvelliste, Port-au-Prince, Haïti.
Experience working with Matlab, Stata, E-Views,Latex, Beamer.
Haitian Creole : Native
French : Native