Homeowners, Renters, Condo Insurance

Your home is probably your biggest financial investment. Before you find yourself in an emergency, talk to your Farmers agent so you can make sure there are no gaps or overlaps in your coverage. Whether you own or rent a house, condominium, townhouse, mobile home or apartment, we’ll be there to provide coverage options to assist you in choosing the coverage you feel you need. That is why your agent will ask you for specific information about your house if you own your house. With the information you provide, an estimate can be prepared for the cost to rebuild your home, complete with its special features, in case it is damaged or totally destroyed.
Homeowners Insurance

Our policies offer Liability, Dwelling and Personal Property coverage for losses due to many perils, including fire, theft, wind and lightning. A package can be tailored to meet your needs.

Condominium or Townhouse Insurance

These policies are designed to provide coverage options associated with condominium and townhome living. Coverages are offered for assessed losses as well as property damage and liability.

Mobile Homeowners Insurance

Enjoy mobile home living with Farmers Mobile Homeowners insurance. Your mobile home and separate structures are covered for almost any type of damage, with a few exclusions.

Extended Replacement Cost coverage

With certain limitations, we will include up to an additional 25 percent of your home’s coverage limit, to replace your home in the event of a covered loss. A higher limit is available for an additional premium. See your Farmers agent for specific details, including conditions and limitations.

Replacement Cost on Contents coverage

Replacement Cost on Contents is provided with some of our policies or can be purchased for an additional premium. This allows us to replace your damaged property without deducting for depreciation, subject to certain routine qualifying conditions.


For a free quote call us at 815-322-2655