The Think Rich Pinoy
7- Steps To Financial Freedom
WHICH OF THESE 7-STEPS TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING?
AND WHICH DO YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON TO BECOME A PINOY MILLIONAIRE-MAKER?
Here’s my story.
Around 10 years ago, I hit rock bottom. Sure I was not bankrupt. Honestly, personally, emotionally, financially, I was worst than bankrupt. After many years of honors, achievement and leadership in the charismatic renewal, I had reached ground zero. I was a single parent with 4 kids (one had died tragically). I had no job to give me steady income. Zero. Bokya. Nada. It is a feeling and an experience I prefer not to think about the rest of my life.
I felt I was the only person IN THE WORLD with that catastrophic sinking feeling.
I was wrong.
People hit rock bottom and do come back. And the best part was that many people have had superb comebacks (picture Donald Trump’s “Art of the Comeback”).
My comeback can be traced to a Book, Mentors, a Game and an Opportunity.
First, I had to face the reality of my situation. Robert Kiyosaki author of the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” describes the reality this way.
“Take any hundred people at the start of their working careers and follow them for 40 years until they reach retirement age. Here’s what you’ll find, according to the Social Security Administration: only 1 will be wealthy; 4 will be financially secure; 5 will continue working, not because they want to but because they have to; 36 will be dead; and 54 will be dead broke—dependent on their meager Social Security Checks, children, relatives, friends, even charity for a minimum standard of living. That’s 5% successful, 95% unsuccessful.”
Yaks! The message was clear. If I don’t act today my future will be terrible.
After letting the truth of this reality sink in, I knew I had to change if I wanted a secure future for me and my four children (one is now married).
Being a bookworm, I began to devour “Rich Dad Poor Dad” “Cash flow Quadrant”, and other books written by Robert Kiyosaki. Then John Burley. Robert Allen. AND BO SANCHEZ. It is as if a whole new world opened up before my very eyes.
Then I played Kiyosaki’s Game, Cash Flow 101. And what I read, I experienced full force--emotionally, psychologically and materially. For example, know what it feels to be downsized. Or bankrupt.
My reading led me to many journeys, vicarious to be sure, but gut-feel real. The movie “Shadowland” has a character saying, “Reading helps you know you are not alone.”
I read. And read. I read so much and visualized and experienced vicariously the lives of the people I encountered, that my head, no my being, my whole person was about to explode with confusion, excitement and emotion. I felt I was on to something, but what?
I tried network marketing and made some money. I did training even starting a training business. Then consulting. And made money. But something was missing. When I worked I earned. When I stopped working, my earnings stopped. I looked at the stock market briefly as a money-making option, but decided to pass.
Until one day I looked up during a family reunion and saw Mama Isabel. It is not like I had not seen mama before. I saw her regularly. Only now, something clicked. She was doing what Robert Kiyosaki had been writing about! Passive Income through Real Estate! And right under my very nose. Eureka!
My mentor was sitting there right before my very eyes. My own mother. And I did not even know it! She had been teaching me all along. Ever since I was a kid she was struggling to pay her “amortization” on her apartment building. Either mama paid the bank her amortization or we would lose everything. I did not know it then but to mama, it boiled down to survival for her and for her six kids. And here I was looking towards a PhD for an answer. Kiyosaki says PhD stands for Poor, Helpless and Desperate.
But not only did Mama survive. In time, she THRIVED. She paid off her amortization and began generating steady passive income. Enough to allow her to play mahjong regularly with her friends. And to invest in other cash flow producing properties.
Slowly, quietly, I began to do real estate. Bank foreclosed properties. Rent-to-Own. Surprisingly I did well. Without even realizing it, simply by following basic concepts from Robert Kiyosaki and the lessons learned unconsciously from mama, I began to generate cash flow. Enough to support my family without having to look for an 8 to 5 job.
In time, I slowly accumulated enough assets to become a Real Estate Millionaire. Sure I made mistakes. For example, I would be stuck with tenants from hell. Problems kept cropping up. But slowly, I learned the Game and started to discover strategies to generate cash and cash flow in bigger and bigger amounts.
So I decided to thank Mama (discreetly and quietly) by writing a book about my experience of applying Rich Dad principles in the Philippine Setting. Both my failures and my successes.
I would now like to give you a sneak and compressed preview of what I learned by sharing with you a 7 Step Plan for Financial Freedom
A 7-STEP PLAN FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
First Step. YOU MUST DEFINE CLEARLY AND PRECISELY WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.
Many people fail in life because they don’t really know where they want to go or what they want out of life. You can hear them saying: “I want to make a lot of money …I would love to travel the world…I would love to have a beautiful house…I want this or that…etc. etc., etc. But the truth is that they don’t really know what they want.
So our first step now will be to take pencil & paper and write what you really desire out of life in a clear and precise way. I can hear you asking…”Is that really needed?” or “Why take the trouble…”
It’s very simple.
If you don’t know where you are going, how do you know when you have arrived? How do you strive for something when you don’t know what the heck you are striving for?
Here’s an exercise.
Take 3 x 5 cards and put them in your pocket or purse or any other place that will be easy to reach. For a whole week, every time you think of something that you would like to have or do, write it down in the card.
Here are some ideas of things you might want: a new home…a second home…a new and better car…amount of money you want to earn monthly or yearly…where to go for your dream vacation…how much you want to save…etc.
Once you do this, you will have taken a big step toward moving towards FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.
Moving into Action
Next you will:
- Write everything in the order you feel is most important to you
- Write the date when you would like to reach the goal.
- Figure out the amount your goal will cost or the amount you want to earn each month or each year.
Here’s an example to make it clearer. Let’s say you have decided to earn US$10,000 (Php450, 000.00) a month starting six months from now. (This might sound impossible to you, but this amount you can earn could be unlimited (“you can do it…if only you can believe it”). Write this amount and date clearly… and keep it in a place where you can see it every day as a reminder of your goal.
With this you have finished Step 1 toward your FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. It wasn’t so difficult, was it?
Second Step: FIND A FINANCIAL VEHICLE THAT WILL HELP YOU SECURE YOUR GOAL.
There are proven ways that will help you achieve your Financial Goal. The first one everybody thinks of is a JOB. Kiyosaki states bluntly, the word job means “Just Over Broke.”
The reality is that just a handful of individuals may claim that they got their FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE through a job. It really does not make sense to repeat the same mistakes other people have already encountered. FACING RETIREMENT DEPENDING ON THEIR RETIREMENT INCOME (IF ANY) AND THE INCOME FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.
Definitely this is not a way that I will suggest you follow.
GETTING A COLLEGE DEGREE for many is the way to go, although any one can tell you that having a college degree will not give you the financial security you are seeking.
More and more COLLEGE graduates find out that they must really be lucky to get a job where they can experience and get paid for all the knowledge they got in college.
My opinion is that going to college is a necessity, but will not secure your financial future at all. You must find a vehicle that will lead you to obtain your financial goals. Let me mention 3 vehicles that you can look at and I will point out the one I have chosen for myself.
VEHICLE NUMBER ONE: START YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Having your own business is one of the dreams many people would like to achieve in life.
Having your own business will give you a lot of positive things like: freedom to act…, being able to apply your creativity…, face daily challenges that will help us become a better person, etc. Also having a business will give us a lot of headaches with things like employees, big investments, inventory… etc.
Statistics show that 95% of all Businesses will fail within the first 3 years.
To start your own business you will need experience and knowledge of what you will be doing. If you have the energy and don’t mind the challenges this will be a great option. Instead of going for a job where you take most of the blame and maybe a little recognition, you’ll be doing it for yourself.
VEHICLE NUMBER TWO: FRANCHISING.
This will give you all the advantages of your own business and will also eliminate the risks that a traditional business offers.
Out there you can find a lot of successful franchises, but they all require a HUGE amount of money to start up. If you don’t have that kind of money to start, chances are you will not be able to take that path.
On the other hand, if you have the money this could be a fantastic vehicle to achieve your financial freedom.
Statistics show that 90% of all franchise businesses succeed and 10% fail. In effect, Franchising increases your chance of succeeding. Especially if the Franchisor survives 3 years or more
VEHICLE NUMBER THREE: NETWORK MARKETING
Dr. Charles King from the University of Illinois in Chicago called network marketing “the last bastion of our capitalist world to achieve financial independence with little investment…” Network marketing is also known as “multilevel”.
You can find a great number of companies developing network marketing: and in a constant way, they have helped a lot of people to be financially free.
These companies (PROVIDED THEY ARE REPUTABLE & HAVE A FIRST-RATE TRAINING PROGRAM) will supply all their members the necessary information and guidance to help them achieve their success.
They give all this help—and much more—merely because the only way for these companies to be successful is by helping their members to become successful first…!!!
Which is a very interesting point… Because it’s not always that we find when starting a new business-experienced people willing to share their knowledge and experience with us, so we can obtain success…
Some writers call network marketing “the people’s franchise.”
This is the vehicle some choose, and these are the four main reasons why:
- Little Start-up Money
- Tremendous opportunity to have passive income
- An incredible chance to expand internationally
- To maximize my self-development in quantum leaps it gives the opportunity to help myself by helping others obtain what they want in life, as mentioned by Zig Zigler as the formula to be successful.
The problem is in the Philippines, Network Marketing has a bad reputation. Except for Amway, the granddaddy of Network Marketing Companies, Multi-level or Network Marketing is perceived in the Philippines as a SCAM. No matter what the books say.
So if you want to try Network Marketing, join Amway. Money may not be that impressive, but the training you get is priceless.
There you have it. Three Vehicles: Business, Network Marketing and Franchising. You can choose one VEHICLE, or a sequential combination. For example, start with Network Marketing in Amway then move on to choosing a fun Franchise to join like Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network or start your own Business.
I choose Franchising. Specifically, the Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network Franchise.
Third Step: STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVE TOXIC PEOPLE.
Take this suggestion very seriously.
PLEASE…PLEASE… stay away from those people who only talk, think or act in a negative way…Negative people will take you down with them…Don’t let anyone steal your dream, ….! They may even be family members. You don’t have to cut them out. Just cut down seeing much of them.
Find new friends if you must…Life is too short to let it be jeopardized by negative influences.
Fourth Step: DON’T BE A HUMAN LOBSTER
I will include a poem by Dr. Orrison Swett Marden that explains very clearly what I mean by being a lobster:
THE HUMAN LOBSTER
When left high and dry among the rocks
Has no instinct and energy enough
To work his way back to the sea,
But waits for the sea
To come to him.
If it does not come,
He remains where he is and dies…
ALTHOUGH the slightest effort
Would enable him to reach the waves,
Which are perhaps within a yard of him.
THE WORLD IS FULL OF HUMAN LOBSTERS:
PEOPLE STRANDED ON THE ROCKS
OF INDECISION AND PROCRASTINATION,
INSTEAD OF PUTTING FORTH
THEIR OWN ENERGIES,
ARE WAITING FOR SOME
GRAND BILLOW OF GOOD FORTUNE
TO SET THEM AFLOAT!
(This step does not need further explanation), Just don’t be a human lobster!!!!
Fifth Step: TAKE ACTION ! ! !
If you decide to do something….something you know you want with all your heart…but don’t take action, nothing will happen. Einstein said it best, “Nothing happens unless something moves.” You must research. You must think, but by all means… you MUST Take Action.
Not making a decision is in itself a decision. You have to ask yourself… how can you get where you want to be if you don’t start any movement…? If you don’t take the first step…?
Act today! Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today !!!!
Sixth Step: ALL EXCUSES ARE EQUAL
No matter which excuse you give… or which excuse you choose to give…there is NO a good reason to be a failure.
Look back five years, can you see yourself at that time…? What happened during those five years? Did you get what you wanted? If not… WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?
It is hard to face reality…It can hurt to face reality…I can understand that…I’ve been there many times…But I can also tell you. “Don’t look back wallowing in blame and put yourself down…Now is the time to move forward…now is the time to make the decision…Now is the time to make the necessary changes to have a fantastic future!!!
Seventh Step: START SAVING! ! ! SAVE…SAVE… AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!
You can make all the money you want, but if you don’t have a plan to save a part of it (ex. 10%), you will never get to your golden mountain!!
Start with a little…Then increase that amount step by step…You must save save and remember…all excuses are equal.
These are the seven steps I promised you, but I must add two more that I learned after I finished with my original plan:
Number eight: SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY’RE DOING. LEARN FROM THEM. APPLY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO GET TO WHERE THEY ARE NOW.
Number nine: (This is the most amazing step of all, that‘s why I saved it for last) HAVE TOTAL FAITH IN GOD. THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE NO MATTER WHAT. AND DON’T FORGET TO THANK HIM FOR THE WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY.
Join the FEAST at Valle Verde Country Club every Sunday and be spiritually nourished weekly by BO SANCHEZ’s practical spirituality.
Following these seven steps…plus two, you can achieve what you really want out of life…I can’t promise for sure you will be successful, but …these steps worked for me… They worked for others who, like me, were willing to pay the price…why not for you?
Remember, I am always looking for FRANCHISEES committed to building a successful business backed by real estate. Sharing with them success formulas and secrets to achieve financial independence through real estate.
Jessie & Apple Raquel are good examples of people who caught the vision and in a little over a year have become successful. Think Rich Pinoy Franchisees. They are making their dreams come true by achieving FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
But if you are full of excuses and think the world is guilty for your terrible life, please …DON’T BOTHER ME
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND… if you are a person willing to learn how to become financially independent, how to turn disappointment into success. How to be the best you can be…PLEASE ACT NOW.
If you are one of them, please don’t hesitate to call me.
No more excuses, do it now…!!! MY SPECIAL THINK RICH PINOY MILLIONAIURE NETWORK BOOT CAMP has been tailored to grow Pinoy Millionaires in less than 3 years.
DON’T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS BY WITHOUT FINDING OUT BY YOURSELF !!!
CONTACT ME NOW …..
Don’t ever forget that:
ONLY THOSE WHO RISK, DESERVE TO WIN!!!
STRIVE FOR THE BEST
I wish you all the luck in the world!
P.S. How you deal with failure determines whether or not you will be successful in life. Apply these principles with passion, and you will see changes in your life you never thought possible. Best of luck!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!End of Section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Jay Abraham, “Multiple Streams of Passive Income
Bo Sanchez on YouTube. Practical Talk at the Feast on “Overhauling our Theology of Money, Overhauling our Psychology of Money and Overhauling our Strategy of Making Money”
Joe Vitale “Spiritual Marketing”
THINK RICH PINOY SALES LETTER #2
Are you sick and tired of being poor?
Are you fed up with people (Pinoys including yourself) complaining (and many times with reason) about why the Philippines is such a hopeless place to live in?
Is your current job frustrating, dead end and hateful since you see no way you will ever stop being in the rat race—working 8 to 5 for years and years with little or no hope of getting a break?
You studied hard, got a diploma, and are having a heck of a TIME FINDING A JOB and when in desperation you get one, you feel you are worth more than that?
You are single and lonely and scared to go out on a date because you do not know where to get the money to pay for the evening.
Are you still living at home even if you have graduated simply because you do not know how to become financially free?
Have you ever considered (one or two or three times or more) getting a job outside the Philippines because you have come to the realization that you cannot better your life by staying on in this God-forsaken country, the Philippines?
Are you inspired by Robert Kiyosaki’s book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” to want to do something about your financial situation?
Are you Inspired by Larry Gamboa’s book “Think Rich, Pinoy!” and believe that you can apply Rich Dad Poor Dad principles in the Philippine Setting?
Have you read “8 Secrets of the Truly Rich” by Bo Sanchez to unlock your understanding on money and financial literacy?
Are you thinking about the possibility that you can become a Pinoy Millionaire AND Millionaire-Maker?
Are you at least convinced and determined that the first step to becoming a millionaire-maker is to first be a millionaire (or even a multi-millionaire)?
Do you believe that becoming rich is a team effort that requires you finding and cultivating a Mastermind Group that challenges you to become a better you—mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally?
Become a Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network Franchisee
Become a member of the Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network VIP Club
Read my books “Think Rich, Pinoy” “Grow Rich, Pinoy!” and “Think Rich, QUICK!”
Attend the Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar
Do All of the Above
Continue doing what you are currently doing
Yesterday, I was scared shitless. I did not know where I would get money to pay for the next bank amortization. The pressure was driving me crazy. Will I or won’t I make it? Do you know how that feels like?
Today, I sit on my sala typing away at my latest Sales Letter. Dreaming of my next new income stream project. Savoring the reality that I am a Pinoy Millionaire and will remain so for years to come.
What brought about the change from yesterday to …today?
Call it serendipity. Or synchronicity. Or both. But on this date_________ two lives intersected--Trace Trajano and Larry Gamboa. Two Pinoys, one based in the United States and other in the Philippines. And a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) was born--One million Pinoy Millionaires by the Year 2020.
“Our hearts were made for you O God, it will not rest until it rests in you.” St. Augustine
THIS IS THE PRINCIPLE UNDERLYING SPIRITUAL MARKETING.
HOW DO I FOLLOW THE PRINCIPLES OF SPIRITUAL MARKETING TO LET THE UNIVERSE DO ITS THING SO I CAN ACHIEVE MY BHAG GOAL?
This is my story. I will tell it per deal. I will share both failures and successes. And I will do so with the hope that you too will have your own yesterday and today. Your before and after story. Simply because you signed up, took a chance on become a Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network Franchisee
Want to know how?
Ask for Action: The Squeeze Page to capture E-mail
If you checked any one of the above items then sign in to get your FREE E-BOOK on 10 Reasons Why Pinoys are Blocked from Becoming Millionaires and Millionaire-makers and how to get rid of such blocks.
EMAIL ASAP FREE E-BOOK (ON 7 LEVELS OF WEALTH WITH QUESTIONS FROM GROW RICH PINOY) TO PERSON SIGNING IN
HAVE A 60 DAY MEMBERSHIP TRIAL OF LARRY’S THINK RICH PINOY VIP MILLIONAIRE-MAKER CLUB
TELL THEM UP FRONT THEY CAN DISCONTINUE AFTER THREE MONTHS OR THAT CREDIT CARD WILL AUTOMARTICALLY BE CHARGED A MONTHLY FEE
Join TRPMN Franchise and Make Yourself a Millionaire
Want to Make Yourself a Pinoy Millionaire, QUICK?
Own a TRPMN Franchise
WARNING! ONLY 10 SLOTS LEFT FOR SERIOUS PINOYS WHO WANT TO BE REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRES
PINOY BELIEVE IT OR NOT. HOW JESSIE BECAME A PINOY REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN THREE YEARS WITH NO MONEY DOWN. AMAZING BUT TRUE!
HAVE PICTURE OF A BONSAI PLANT
TO SHOW THE POOR AS COMPLETE
Poor people want to be Rich
I am a poor person
Therefore, I want to be Rich
This product, the Think Rich Pinoy Franchise will help you become a millionaire and a millionaire-maker so as to be able to help others more and faster
UNIQUE APPROACH THAT SHOWS THE SYNERGY OF how combining the Theology of Money & the Technology of Money UNLOCKS the code of how to MAKE MORE MONEY by working less.
Network w/ People with an Abundant Mind-set to pick up CLUES to their Success that you can copy and replicate success.
Own a Real Estate Franchise that becomes my vehicle to becoming a Pinoy Millionaire and Pinoy Millionaire-Maker
Network with Gold Property Acquisition and Buyer’s Club to get first shot at HOT properties.
Be mentored by the top two Pinoy Real Estate Investors today: Larry Gamboa and Trace Trajano
Have Access to a Network of Private Lenders who will provide source of funds 24 hours upon Signing Off
Be the #1 Real Estate Marketing Network in the Philippines selling properties in 30 days or less once exclusive or non-exclusive agreement signed with client
(Have access to the best digital information products to make Rich Dad Poor Dad applicable in the Philippine Setting.)
Warning: Why this Unofficial Guide will reveal closely guarded secrets to becoming rich by applying Rich Dad Poor Dad to the Philippine Scene
Buy the e-book of “Think Rich, Pinoy!”
Buy the e-book of “Grow Rich, Pinoy!”
Buy the e-book of “Think Rich, QUICK!”
Buy the e-book on the Unofficial Guide to Cash Flow 101
E-book on “The Totally Unauthorized Guide to Playing Cash flow 101 so as to make money the first week after playing the game.”
Click here to be a Think Rich Pinoy VIP Club Member and get all the benefits listed below at the critical TEACHABLE MOMENT WHEN NEEDED.
CONTENT GIVEN TO THINK RICH PINOY VIP CLUB MEMBERS
Making Yourself a Pinoy Millionaire—a Bookworm’s Guide
Use Pertinent Content at THE TEACHABLE MOMENT*
Roger Salam How to H ave your best year ever
Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network Three Day Boot Camp
Think Rich, Pinoy Seminar on Video with Bo on Promised Land Principles and Larry on Real Estate Basics
Larry Gamboa on Lucy Torres’ Sweet Life
Larry Gamboa on Kerygmafamily Rissa Singson-Kawpeng Interview
Larry Gamboa interviewed by Bo Sanchez on Preacher in Blue Jeans
Think Rich Pinoy Collection System Live!
TRPMN Marketing Operations Manual
TRPMN Property Management Operations Manual
TRPMN Acquisition Manual
TRPMN Renovation Manual
TRPMN Sales Manual
Real Estate Basics PowerPoint
PowerPoint on Cash flow 101
Think Rich Pinoy PowerPoint Presentation
Think Rich Quick Newsletter
Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network PowerPoint
Edit and publish Monday Chat Sessions with Trace
Link up with Trace Trajano’s blog on Pinoy Milyonaryo
Video Franchisees who reach the Million Peso Net Asset mark.
Post Testimonial Videos on U-Tube
*TEACHABLE MOMENT—difference between classroom learning and street smart learning. Teachable moment brings appropriate learning at the moment of need. When the action or decision needs to be taken.
OVERCOMING PRICE OBJECTIONS
*WHY SPEND P20 MILLION FOR A JOLLIBEE FRANCHISE WHEN YOU HAVE A REAL ESTATE FRANCHISE THAT WILL COST 2% OF A JOLLIBEE AND RETURN FASTER?
Own your own Jollibee (current cost P20, 000,000.00) at 2% of the Price-- Secured by Real Estate. And become a Pinoy Millionaire--Faster. Remember Money likes Speed.
Seven Steps to Financial Freedom
Just as Barack Obama is the next President of the United States, Think Rich Pinoy Millionaire Network will make you a millionaire faster than anything you can put your money on
Build testimonials by interviewing participants after each seminar on what is their one “brilliant idea” for making money FAST right after the seminar/game.
7 Things You Must Do Before You Decide to Go Abroad & become an OFW.
7 Strategies to Becoming a Successful OFW
Idea for blog or website. Do a report on the financial literacy, income stream producing and blow-your-mind entrepreneurial books at my house? Report on good and bad points. Then Improve. From Reporter to Expert. On real estate investing in the Philippines. I can be the dominant multiple income stream writer-blogger-prophetic guru in the Philippines and abroad targeting all Pinoys globally
Newsletter topic: Best thing that ever happened to me was the death of my papa. Why? Not that I do not love him. Of course I do. His death was my wakeup call and got me out of being spoiled.
Join Franchise Expo and track down potential franchisees
I am the only real estate franchise in the market
Build on YouTube and show prior to the EXPO.
ULTIMATE SALES LETTER 10 KEY QUESTIONS
From p12 Ultimate Sales Letter
- What keeps MY TARGET MARKET* awake at night, indigestion boiling up their esophagus, eyes open, staring at the ceiling?
- My lord, I attended Bo’s Coaching Seminar and I don’t know what vehicle or mentor to use in transforming myself into becoming a Pinoy Millionaire
- Pinoy who agonizes about: how do I buy a house and make it an income producing experience?
- Pinoy who agonizes: How do I make enough money to sustain myself in this doggone country of mine?
- Pinoy who ask: How can I make money fast in real estate?
- Young Pinoy dudes who ask: How do I find, fund, and market my next deal? So I can go Surfing every weekend.
- Pinoy entrepreneur wannabe who ask: If my offer is accepted, how do I turn around the property FAST? So I am not burning a hole through my pocket.
- Pinoy sophisticated real estate wannabe entrepreneur: How do I build my buyer’s list? (They say this cuts holding time to a minimum)
- Pinoy real estate owner of one property. Will I be able to sell my property so I do not have to pay next month’s amortization (or pay any amortization at all for that matter)
*Target Market is participant of Bo Sanchez Financial Coaching Seminar and his global network of kerygmafamily fans and members. What is their profile? Demographic and Psychographic?
- What are they afraid of?
- When I get home from my OFW stint, I may run out of my hard earned money
- I do not want to lose my hard earned money to scam artists
- I may run out of cash and can no longer hang on and survive? So I look for a job, again, with my tail between my legs. Worse I have to go back on the boat.
- I do not want to Look stupid in front of my relatives or friends by going into this business
- I may not have what it takes to succeed. This entrepreneurship is for the birds or bill gates, not me.
- What are they angry about? Why are they angry?
- I am angry at my parents for never teaching me about financial literacy. I wish I was born to Chinese parents
- I am Angry with my job in this doggone company that pays me so little for so much work.
- I am Angry at why after earning so much money over the years, I am still poor.
- I am Angry at how little opportunities exist for me in the Philippines! Democraqcy supposedly gives opportunity. Why can’t I find any suitable job/work suitable to my talents?
- I am Angry at the world, my parents, and my teachers, for being so doggone unhelpful in making me rich.
- What are their top three daily frustrations?
- I always have to scrounge to pay my bills
- I cannot buy the tapes or books or records or movies or iPods or whatever that I want whenever I want.
- Seems like more money is going out than coming in--daily
- I cannot just take off and relax and pamper myself when I want to.
- Sure I stay cheerful, but how long can I pretend things are okay financially when things are bad, bad, bad.
- What trends?
- Bo’s financial coaching seminar is a nice lead-in and prequalifier for possible initial members of the Think Rich Pinoy VIP Club. The Coaching Seminar is a great screening process for future TRPMN VIP Club Members and Franchisees.
- In business, real estate prices will be going up till December 2008. By 2009 it will peak and start to go down. So should I put up all my properties for sale NOW?
- Find out who reads/subscribes to entrepreneur magazine.
- I will be getting older so I need to make and do my bucket list for the next 6 months
- The USA will continue to slide down the next 12 months economically
- Australia continues to be a promising first world country to live in
- What do they secretly, ardently desire most?
- Financial freedom to do what I want, with whom I want, wherever I want.
- Multiple streams of income flowing into my pocket.
- Want to be like Donald Trump where the deal is my art form
- Like Warren Buffett, I want to tap-dance my way to work every morning…from my room to my next room office. No traffic! No gas problems! No hassle. Pure ecstasy.
- Desire to be loved and to experience loving & being loved daily, concretely personally
- Is there a built in bias in the way they make decisions?
- Yes biggest block is I do not have the money to buy the franchise.
- Yes my lousy self esteem stops me from taking steps to becoming rich.
- TRPMN is a scam just like those other scams out there. I don’t trust Larry Gamboa
- Do they have their own language?
- Yes the language of the dream slayer or the toxic “friend” who pulls you down.
- Who else is selling something similar to them, and how?
- Topax Colayco with his best selling Pera Ko Palaguin Mo—Mutual Fund
- Bo Sanchez on 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich
- IMG selling mutual funds and insurance. “Be Your Own Broker.”
- Idea: why not “Be Your Own Real Estate Investor.”
- Here’s an Idea. Why not sell the Franchise to Jollibee Franchisees. Two for the price of one. Or even McDonald’s Franchisees. TRPMN can complement the best or the top franchisees.
- Who else has tried selling them something similar, and how has that effort failed?
- Century 21 Franchise failed.
- Look for real estate entrepreneurs that failed and why. Ex. Dinna Revilla
- I can build a Century 22, right?
Magnetic Marketing Strategies
- Use Three letter strategy copying Giorgio the Romantic Romancer.
- Use Three Step Referral System with Toastmaster etc.
- How do I get mailing list of toastmasters?
- Set Meeting with Stu de Boerr on Wednesday June 11.
- Follow up Minutes of Minda Arbosa on Guadalupe, Tagaytay and Ciudad Grande--done
LARRY GAMBOA’S MAGNETIC MARKETING STRATEGY
CREATING ONE MILLION PINOY MILLIONAIRES BY 2020
ULTIMATE MARKETING SINS
ULTIMATE MARKETING SIN #1 -- BEING BORING P. 26
ULTIMATE MARKETING SIN #2 -- WASTING YOUR WEAPONRY AIMING AT THE WRONG TARGETS P. 34
ULTIMATE MARKETING SIN #3 – TAKING YOUR CUSTOMER’S LOYALTY FOR GRANTED P. 102
ULTIMATE MARKETING SIN #4 -- LETTING A CUSTOMER LEAVE ANGRY WITHOUT FIRST EXHAUSTING EVERY MEANS AT YOUR DISPOSAL TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE P,. 138.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SIN #5 – ABDICATING CONTROL P.190
LARRY GAMBOA’S SECRET MARKETING WEAPONS ARSENAL
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #1 – THE GREAT USP
MESSAGE: ONE MILLION PINOY MILLIONAIRES BY 2020
- RESEARCH ON COMPETITION AND SIMILAR BUSINESS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (Micro-credit Benjie wants 1 million, Roger Salam 1000 multi-millionaires)
- BAHAY.PH – free service of posting properties SO brokers can sell globally
- www.automatedmarketingsolutions.com focus is lead generation
- www.sitesell.com has four steps content …monetize
- www.simpleappeal.com real estate entrepreneur Karen Schaeffer
- www.craigproctor.com Top REMAX Real Estate Agent
- www.rogersalam.com Bangladeshi multimillionaire living in Tampa Florida
- www.mauimillionaires.com David Finkley real estate millionaire
- www.Heartlandofamerica.com real estate using sales letter
- http://www.quantumleapsystem.com/ this is Craig proctor remax system
- www.e-lance.com for ghostwriter for your book
- www.hypnoticwritingwizard.com how to write sales letter fast Joe Vitale
- http://gkicwebstore.com/index.php?option=com_shoppingcart&task=content&mode=main&id=68&Itemid=390&i=22 I believe this is worth paying for. Right?
- www.worldcurrencyprogram.com for help for the financial planner.
- http://www.mythofpassiveincome.com/?hop=0 by Joe Vitale and Pat O’Bryan
- http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=LCaY3mhWXrsC&dq=the+absolute+beginner's+guide+to+internet+wealth&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=7J67c1zfGx&sig=Zz9XvmeK6TrOZBLHR8TyfKP_Ndk&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPP1,M1 Pat O’Bryan Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Internet Marketing. Nice for beginners.
- http://ebookproblemsolver.com/ Nea a Sales Letter format crafted by masters Pat O’Bryan and Joe Vitale
- www.influence101.com Pat O’Bryan on how to give aura to sell anything
- I need to be the premier site for buying and selling real estate in the Philippines.
- Need to generate leads for buyers and sellers of properties in Metro Manila Philippines
- E-book The Totally Unauthorized Guide to Playing Cash flow 101 so as to make money the first week after playing the game.
- Launch Think Rich Piney VIP Club to sell membership with lots of E-books AND how to tips dedicated to multiplying your income quickly & safely.
- Work out deal with PowerBooks and Fully Booked for a VIP club discount.
- License my endorsement of someone else
- “I am occasionally able to reap pure passive income simply from licensing my endorsement of someone else’s product or service, which is being offered to this very small market.” P. 41 Ultimate Marketing Plan Question: How do this?
- Inspired Marketing
- www.Rip2it.com is another multiple income stream via ad sense
- Idea for blog or website. Do a report on entrepreneurial books. First Report on good and bad points. Then Improve.
- How YouTube has made me a millionaire
- Doing YouTube for FUN & PROFIT
- Add my favorite U-Tube sites..
- Use the self improvement website www.selfgrowth.com as model.
- Pat O’Bryan and Portable Empire Book www.portableempire.com as book to get
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF YOUR BUSINESS, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE
- A BHAG goal: one million pinoy millionaires by 2020 with real estate as one vehicle
- Reaching out to 25,000 and growing list of readers of bestselling book “Think Rich Pinoy” with sequel like “Grow Rich Pinoy” and “Think Rich Quick.
- How to systematically build my contact list?
- Real Estate Franchise by a Filipino for the Filipino—local and OFW
- A synergistic Network of Franchisees that enables properties to be sold FAST
- Top 100 qualified buyers (from bahay.ph, craigslist, buy and sell, etc.)
- Average holding period for properties is 30 days or less.
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION
- WE MAKE MILLIONAIRES
- DO YOU WANT TO BE A PINOY MILLIONAIRE-MAKER?
- WE MAKE PINOY MILLIONAIRES
- WE MAKE REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRES
- WE MAKE MILLIONAIRES—THRU REAL ESTATE
- WE MAKE PINOY MILLIONAIRES—THRU REAL ESTATE
- THINK RICH PINOY VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP.AS A USP
- “WE BUY OR SELL PROPERTIES IN 30 DAYS OR LESS” WHEN WE ACCEPT YOUR ACCOUNT.
- A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FOR EVERY OFW (SEAMAN, NURSE OR TEACHER)
- ADOPT VALUES LISTED ON PAGE 16 OF ULTIMATE MARKETING PLAN
- REAL ESTATE INVESTOR FIRST, AUTHOR SECOND, FRANCHISOR THIRD (SEE JOHN BURLEY)
- We have a “technology” of money which can enable “bonsais” to grow to become full grown trees (entrepreneurs) by enabling them to use their strengths to make of themselves millionaires in 3 years or less (once they become Think Rich Pinoy Franchisees)
- The First and Only (currently) Real Estate Franchise in the Philippines
- We teach both the Theology of money and the Technology of money.
WRITE THREE DIFFERENT HEADLINES USING YOUR USP
*WHY SPEND P20 MILLION FOR A JOLLIBEE FRANCHISE WHEN YOU HAVE A REAL ESTATE FRANCHISE THAT WILL COST 2% OF A JOLLIBEE AND RETURN FASTER WITH LESS RISK?
*THEY LAUGHED WHEN WE SAID WE WERE GOING TO CREATE ONE MILLION PINOY MILLIONAIRES VIA REAL ESTATE IN 2020…UNTIL THEY HEARD AND MET THE FIRST THINK RICH PINOY FRANCHISEE MILLIONAIRE!
*TEN MOST COMMON MISTAKES REAL ESTATE INVESTORS/ENTREPRENEURS MAKE AND HOW TO AVOID THEM.
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE US SUB-PRIME MELTDOWN BY MAKING A FORTUNE INVESTING IN PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE?
DON’T BUY REAL ESTATE UNTIL YOU READ THIS FREE REPORT ON THE TEN MOST COMMON MISTAKES REAL ESTATE INVESTORS MAKE AND HOW TO AVOID THEM.
WHAT INVESTMENT CAN GIVE YOU NOT 30% RETURN BUT INFINITY RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT?
THEY LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT MY RETURN ON INVESTMENT IN MY PROPERTY IS INFINITY—BUT NOT WHEN THEY SAW MY CHECKS!
USP Tell me what you are currently earning for your money and I will show you how to double your return not in one year but in one month.
USP How I could SEE profits (CASH AND CASH FLOW) by mixing book reading, listening and crazy ideas…and you can too.
WHO ELSE WANTS TO HAVE AN ADDITIONAL STREAM OF INCOME EVERY MONTH?
HOW ONE BOOK MADE ME P30, 000,000.00?
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME RICH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS FOLLOWING A “GET RICH SLOW STRATEGY?”—REAL ESTATE.
ARE YOU OPEN TO PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM BEING DOWNSIZED?
HOW I AM HELPING TO CREATE ONE MILLION PINOY MILLIONAIRES—NOW!
HOW YOU CAN KEEP YOUR JOB AND MAKE EXTRA MONEY THROUGH REAL ESTATE UNTIL YOUR SIDELINES MAKES MORE THAN YOUR FULL-TIME JOB!
HOW TO BECOME A PINOY MILLIONAIRE IN THREE YEARS OR LESS WHILE TAP DANCING TO WORK EVERY MORNING.
FOR BABY BOOMERS—HOW TO CREATE PASSIVE INCOME TO FUND YOUR LIFESTYLE TODAY!
IF YOU ARE A LANDLORD HERE ARE 10 SECRETS TO INCREASE YOUR RENTAL INCOME—INSTANTLY.
THE FOUR SECRETS OF WEALTH THAT TSINOYS ARE TAUGHT AT THE DINNER TABLE BUT WHICH ARE NOT DISCUSSED PUBLICLY.
WARNING: 8 OUT OF 100 IN YOUR CLASS WILL BE RICH AT RETIREMENT, 92 OUT OF A HUNDRED WILL BE POOR. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE?
GIVE ME 7 MINUTES TO ASK YOU 7 QUESTIONS THAT MAY TURN YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE UPSIDE DOWN.
20 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY IN A DOWN MARKET (EX. WITHDRAW MONEY FROM BANK AND INVEST IN BANK STOCKS)
IS THERE A HEALTH/WEALTH CONNECTION AND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT?
DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIE BROKE PHILOSOPHY AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN—HAPPILY!
“Larry you inspire me to be rich…now show me How?”
“Larry, I’ve read (and continue to read) all kinds of books on how to be rich, why am I still poor?”
POOR: Monthly Passive Income < Monthly Expense
RICH: Monthly Passive Income > Monthly Expense
“It’s the cash flow stupid!”
LOOKING FOR A HANDYMAN’S INVESTMENT?
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS—THE BEACH ON ONE END & COOL TAGAYTAY AT THE OTHER PLUS RESTAURANTS GALORE IN BETWEEN. AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO SPEND 6 HOURS GOING TO BAGUIO.
TAGAYTAY INVESTMENT BARGAIN!
9 TOWNHOUSES WORTH P15 MILLION SOLD AT P12 MILLION.
YOU MAKE P3 MILLION WHEN YOU BUY!
INVESTMENT BARGAIN 5 MINUTES FROM ROBINSON’S TAGAYTAY!
9 TOWNHOUSES A 30 MIN FROM THE BEACH & COOL TAGAYTAY
CALL LARRY XXXXXXXXX
- IRRESISTIBLE OFFERS
- HAVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO MENTORS (ONE ON EACH SIDE) AS YOU RIDE YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A BONSAI MILLIONAIRE MAKER.
- CONCRETE PROOF THAT YOUR NET WORTH IS A FUNCTION OF YOUR NETWORK.
- FREE CONSULTING ON HOW TO BUY REAL ESTATE WITH MINIMAL RISK
- P99/MONTH RENT TO OWN PROPERTY AT A BARGAIN PRICE.
- DRESS FOR SUCCESS! Refer FRIENDS to the Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar and you win a Rajo Laurel Fashion Makeover (complete outfit and salon treatment)
- HEALTH DOES ATTRACT WEALTH. Refer FRIENDS to the Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar and win a Ringside Boxing Club Physical Makeover.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #2 – BE CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #3 – CAREFULLY & THOROUGHLY ELIMINATE ALL ASSUMPTIONS
- KEY #1 BE WELL ORGANIZED
- THE FIVE STEPS
- EXPLAIN THE NEED OF THE CUSTOMER
- EXPLAIN THE THING THAT FULFILLS THAT NEED
- EXPLAIN WHY YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR BUSINESS IS THE BEST THING?
- JUSTIFY YOUR PRICE
- GIVE THE REASON YOUR CUSTOMERS SHOULD ACT NOW
- HOW CAN YOU BUILD THE CUSTOMER’S INTEREST IN YOUR PRODUCT, SERVICE OR BUSINESS?
- SET UP YOUR CALL TO ACTION
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #5 – TAILORING AND DELIVERING YOUR MESSAGE TO THE RIGHT TARGET.
- DESCRIBE YOUR GEOGRAPHIC TARGET MARKET
- Philippines, Metro Manila, Makati, Quezon City
- Ayala Alabang Residents, Urdaneta Village residents, Forbes Park Residents
- P. 39 My second tip is, once you find a geographic target market that works for you, work it to death. Dominate it. People in the real estate business use the term “farming.” When a real estate agent farms an area, he strives to become its best known and loved agent.
- DESCRIBE YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC TARGET MARKET
- Call Center Agents, BPO, Realtors, Landlord’s, Investors, Rehabbers, Wholesalers, End-buyers/retailers
- Residents of exclusive subdivisions like: Verdana Homes, Avida Homes, Ayala Alabang
- Successful Franchisees that need real estate location/outlets ex. Jollibee, McDonald, Shakey’s, etc.
- Landlord’s who want an investment bargain in Tagaytay.
- DESCRIBE YOUR ASSOCIATION/AFFINITY TARGET MARKETS
D. TRP FRANCHISEES
E. Ringside Boxing Club VIP List
F. Rajo Laurel VIP List.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #6 – MARKETING MESSAGHES DEVELOPED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT RECIPIENTS WILL BE STUBBORNLY RELUCTANT TO BELIEVE THEM.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #7 – PICTURES THAT PROVE YOUR CASE
- LIST ALL THE TYPES OF Pictorial Proof you have
- Put picture of property in the internet—see bahay.ph
- Picture of exterior and interior of property ex. Building, condo
- Have before and after photographs of millionaire franchisees.
- Show group picture of franchisees and EDSA one million photo
- LIST ALL THE TESTIMONIAL PROOF YOU HAVE
- Real People
- have testimonials in Property Manager Slides
- Use testimonials in property management slides.
- Bo Sanchez
- Miriam Quiambao
- Larry Gamboa
- P 51 Ultimate Sales Letter
“What others say about you, your company, your products, and your services is infinitely more credible than anything you can say on your own behalf. When you make a statement, it’s a claim. When your satisfied customer makes the same statement about you, that’s a fact. “
- What is a good testimonial?
- Verbal Snapshot of BEFORE AND AFTER
- Testimonial as Strategic Weapon ex. List every claim feature benefit and fact that you are marketing that you want to substantiate and every doubt, fear, or question that might exist in your prospective customer’s mind.
- Collect testimonials that specifically substantiate the claims that eliminate the doubts.
- LIST ALL THE REFERENCE PROOF YOU HAVE
- Balai Isabel
- LIST ALL THE DEMONSTRATION PROOF YOU HAVE
- Jessie Raquel the first Pinoy Millionaire
- LIST ANY OTHER PROOF YOU HAVE
- DESCRIBE THE GUARANTEES YOU OFFER
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #8 – IMAGE CONGRUENCY
- APPEARANCE OF BUSINESS PREMISES
- HAVE OFFICE AT BICUTAN?
- NOTES RE: COMMUNITY AFFAIRS
- NOTES RE: CELEBRITY SPOKESPERSONS
- NOTES RE: BRAND NAME IDENTIY
- Key Questions
- In ten words or less, describe the image you want your business to project
- Does everything contribute to projecting that image?
- Important to build a successful image.
- CHARITY/NONPROFIT CONNECTION IDEAS--
- PERSONAL SELF-PROMOTION IDEAS
- POSITION AS AN EXPERT
- CREATIVE PROMOTIONS TO MEDIA
- TALK SHOWS: Lucy Torres Show get Video
- Have Bo Interview Venisse Laurel and Franchisees on Rajo Laurel Award
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #10 – CAPTURES CALLERS’ IDENTITY AND MARKET TO THEM.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #11 – THE TELEPHONE UPSELL.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #12 – TELEMARKETING AFTER DIRECT MAIL
POOR BOY MARKETING STRATEGIES
- INBOUND TELEPHONE PROCEDURES
- GET NAME OF PHONE, E-MAIL AND ADDRESS
- GIVE FREE WRITE-UP ON SUBJECT OF CHOICE
- TELEPHONE UPSELL PROCEDURES
- OUTBOUND TELMARKETING IDEAS (p119 telemarketing script)
- YCDBSOYA – You Can’t D By Sitting On Your Ass (Proactive Ideas)
- CO-OP PROJECTS—Joint Venture with Ringside on Health=Wealth (CHECK TED THOMAS P. 127) See www.tedthomas.com for tax lien certificates
- WINDOW DISPLAYS
- TEASER NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING—Come Up with Teaser/Puller Ads
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #13 – ASSET SHARING FOR MARKETING SUCCESS.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #14 – MAKES THE CUSTOMER FEEL IMPORTANT, APPRECIATED, AND RESPECTED
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #15 – DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS INSTEAD OF GETTING NEW CUSTOMERS FOR EXISTING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
P. 136. MAKE EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM AN AMBASSADOR OF CUSTOMER-SERVICE DIPLOMACY
- Greet the customer as a welcome, honored, important guest.
- Be able to answer customer’s questions knowledgeably
- Prevent policies from driving away customers
- Have a process for handling complaints in place
MAXIMIZING CUSTOMER VALUE
- HONORED GUEST (VIP) GREETING PROCEDURES—Especially Think Rich Pinoy Seminar
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE—TEAM TRAINING—Have Franchisees do Cash Flow game before the seminar
- POLICY CONTROL—No Game No Facilitator
- COMPLAINT RESOLUTION PROCESS
- CUSTOMER RETENTION PLAN
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #16 – EXCELLENCE
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #17 – A CHAMPION
E – Earn
A – Ask
R - Reward
See www.perrymarshall.com/google how to handle Google ad words
Check www.instantvoicepromotions.com samples of voice broadcast.
Check ww.marketingtips.com/Kennedy to see Corey rudl on internet marketing
Check www.milteer.com expert on handling customer
- REFERRAL PROMOTION
- REFERRAL EVENTS
- RECOGNIZE AND REWARD ex. Rajo Laurel Makeover Referral Awardees. See Dentist posting of pictures.
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #4 – THE GUTS TO ASK FOR ACTION EVERY TIME, IN EVERY PRESENTATION.
Zig Zigler “Timid Sales people have skinny kids.” P. 29 ASK FOR ACTION
- BIG DISCOUNT, REASON WHY—IDEAS
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS—IDEAS
- RED-TAG SALE—IDEAS
- CRAZY ACCOUNTANT SALE—IDEAS
- SPORTS RELATED PROMOTIONS—IDEAS
- E-Z PAYMENT TERMS –IDEAS
- CELEBRITY APPEARANCES—IDEAS
ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRET WEAPON #9 – CONSTANT CHANGE
- NONTHREATENING FIRST CONTACT/RECORDED MESSAGE—IDEAS
- AUDIO BROCHURE—IDEAS
- VIDEO BROCHURE—IDEAS
- DESKTOP PUBLISHING/MARKETING—IDEAS
- FOCUS GROUPS—IDEAS