"What we practice, we strengthen, and when we practice together, we strengthen each other."
Kathryn Boger, Founder and Director of The Yoga Studio of Blackstone River Valley.
Now in our 15th year serving Northern Rhode Island! Our classes blend Kripalu, Yin, and Restorative Yoga designed to immerse students in a practice that will enhance health and well-being.
Come join us for Yoga in the uniquely peaceful setting of the Zen Monastery (Directions)
- The Restorative Yoga program will run for an additional four weeks, starting Thursday, April 2nd....and feel free to drop-in to the March 26 class. (Please call ahead to reserve your space. Class size is limited for this program: 401-658-4802.)
- NEW Class: Restorative Yoga. Are you energy depleted? This class is designed for anyone with low energy, due to stress, overload, or illness. Restorative Yoga postures calm the nervous system and strengthen the immune system. Let's find out what the effects are of adding this healing practice to our weekly routine! First session begins Thursday, February 5th, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m; (second session begins Thursday, March 5th). Fee: $60/4 weeks or drop-in $15, or $3 plus Flex Pass. (Please call ahead to reserve your space/class size will be limited. 401-658-4802.)
- Join anytime with Flex Pass (fees can be prorated if needed).
- New to Yoga? All of our classes are open to beginners. Please call ahead to discuss which class may be best for you (401-658-4802).
- Continuing student special: Take advantage of our 10% Discount all year in 2015! Your first Flex Pass is at the full rate. Keep attending class and keep your rate low (as low as $10.80 per class!) by buying your next Flex Pass on or before the expiration date of your current Flex Pass and enjoy 10% off our regular Flex Pass rate. (Mail payment to: The Yoga Studio, P.O. Box 426, Albion, RI 02802; or drop-in to a class to purchase. Cash or check only, please.)
There is no pre-registration. Drop-ins are welcome ($15).
All classes include a blend of hatha yoga posture work, pranayama (breathwork), and relaxation. We teach in the Kripalu Yoga tradition: an easy to learn, at your own pace (gentle to vigorous), at your own edge, mindful, meditative, & deeply effective approach to Yoga.
For more information, see:
For inspirations, read about "The Year of Doing Nothing" at www.theyogastudio.blogspot.com
The Yoga Studio of Blacktone River Valley serves the northern Rhode Island area, including: Cumberland, Woonsocket, Lincoln, Smithfield, and North Attleboro.