"What we practice, we strengthen, and when we practice together, we strengthen each other."
Kathryn Boger, Founder and Director
Now in our 16th year serving Northern RI
Kripalu Yoga, Yin & Restorative Yoga: a mindfulness-based, transformational Yoga,
emphasizing individual growth & the healing of body, mind & soul.
Our Studio is located in the uniquely peaceful setting of the Zen Center (directions).
- GENERAL INFORMATION & Summertime Yoga Specials!
- Restorative Yoga for Deep Relaxation meets weekly starting in June! Special summertime discount: $56/4 weeks.
- New class: Introduction to Sadhana Yoga: Thursdays, May 19 & 26, 6:30 - 8:00 pm - A Meditative Flow (see below)
- New 8 week class series: Thursday AM Yoga: 9:45 - 11:00 a.m. Special summertime discount: $88/8 classes! (Starts June 2nd. See description below.)
- New: No Expiration Flex Pass - great for busy summertime schedules! Flex Pass classes are on-going and you may join at anytime with Flex Pass.
Custom Yoga programs for groups of 10 - 40 +; available for all ages/experience levels. (Click on "Custom Group Programs" on sidebar for more information.) Please call us to discuss your needs at (401) 658-4802.
- UPCOMING EVENTS: May & June 2016
- Restorative Yoga (Thurs.,6:30 - 7:45 pm): This popular class calms the central nervous system & promotes healing. The postures are easy to do and deeply relaxing. Open to everyone; no prior Yoga experience needed. Fee, when you reserve a space ahead: $56/4 consecutive weeks or $15/class (or Flex Pass +$3). Take a 4 week series or just one class at a time. You may register/pay on-line (workshops/special series) up to 1 hour before class OR call/email ahead to reserve a space (by 12:00 noon the day of class) & pay at class. Drop-ins are welcome, $16. (See: Drop-Ins for more info.)
- New class: Intro to Sadhana Yoga - A Meditative Flow, Next offered Thursday, May 19 & 26, 6:30-8:00 pm. Fee: $15. This class is designed to bring you into a meditative flow, the hallmark of Kripalu Yoga. This class is an introduction to Sadhana for continuing level students (6 months + experience). Please register ahead. You may register/pay on-line up to one hour before class. Click on Workshop/Special Series for more information.
- New class: Thursday AM Yoga, 9:45 - 11:00 a.m., a blend of Kripalu, Yin & Restorative Yoga. Emphasis is on mindfulness practice. Moderate, all levels welcome. This 8 week series begins Thursday, June 2 (Special summertime discount: 8 weeks/$88). Please register ahead. You may credit your current Flex Pass forward or pay separately for this series. (see Workshops/Special Series).
For more information, see:
For inspirations, read about "The Year of Doing Nothing" at www.theyogastudio.blogspot.com
The Yoga Studio of Blacktone River Valley serves the northern Rhode Island area, including: Cumberland, Woonsocket, Lincoln, Smithfield, and North Attleboro.