"What we practice, we strengthen, and when we practice together, we strengthen each other."
Kathryn Boger, Founder and Director
Now in our 16th year serving Northern RI
Kripalu Yoga, Yin & Restorative Yoga: a mindfulness-based, transformational Yoga,
emphasizing individual growth & the healing of body, mind & soul.
Our Studio is located in the uniquely peaceful setting of the Zen Center (directions).
- GENERAL INFORMATION & NEWS
- Weather cancellation: Monday Yoga Class, 2/8, 3:30 p.m.
- New Student Special: 6 Classes/$60, & no expiration date!
- New time for Monday afternoon Yoga: 3:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- New class: Sunday Sadhana Yoga - A Meditative Flow (see below)
- Flex Pass classes are on-going. There is no pre-registration for classes and you may join at anytime with Flex Pass. Drop-ins are welcome (unless noted on the schedule).
- UPCOMING EVENTS: February, 2016
- New series: Parent (adult) & Child Yoga, Saturdays, 11:15 - 12:30 p.m. Starts February 6. (4 week series/$ 80.00 for 1 adult & 1 + child (age 6-18)) Suitable for beginners. Late joiners, fee can be prorated. Please register. For more info, click on Workshops/Special Series.
- New class: Monday Afternoon All Level Yoga, 3:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- Restorative Yoga (Thurs.,6:30 - 7:45 pm): This popular class calms the central nervous system & promotes healing. The postures are easy to do and deeply relaxing. Open to everyone; no prior Yoga experience needed. Next 4 week series starts February 4. Fee: $60/4 weeks or $15/class (or Flex Pass +$3). Call/email ahead to reserve a space if you are able. Drop-ins are welcome. (See: Drop-Ins)
- New class series: Sunday Sadhana Yoga - A Meditative Flow, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Four week series begins Sunday, February 28. No drop-ins. This class is designed to bring you into a meditative flow, the hallmark of Kripalu Yoga. Register/pay ahead for 1 to 4 weeks. Click on Workshop/Special Series for more information.
- UPCOMING EVENTS: April, 2016
- Workshop: Yoga for Life Transitions, Saturday, April 30, 2:00 - 4:30 pm. Click on Workshops/Special Series.
For more information, see:
For inspirations, read about "The Year of Doing Nothing" at www.theyogastudio.blogspot.com
The Yoga Studio of Blacktone River Valley serves the northern Rhode Island area, including: Cumberland, Woonsocket, Lincoln, Smithfield, and North Attleboro.