Now in our 14th year serving Northern Rhode Island!
Come join us for Yoga in the uniquely peaceful setting of the Zen Monastery (Directions)
- Winter classes start January 4th and run through April. Join anytime with Flex Pass (fees can be prorated if needed).
- New to Yoga? All of our classes are open to beginners. Please call ahead to discuss which class may be best for you (401-658-4802).
- Starting 3/13, our weekday morning class, Moderate Yoga, is moving to Thursdays, 9:30 - 10:45 a.m.
- Try Kundalini Yoga on Thursday evenings, (6:30 - 7:45 pm), taught by Karen Matte, RYT 200. Beginners welcome!
- Continuing student special: Take advantage of our 10% Discount all year in 2014! Your first Flex Pass is at the full rate. Keep attending class and keep your rate low (as low as $10.80 per class!) by buying your next Flex Pass on or before the expiration date of your current Flex Pass and enjoy 10% off our regular Flex Pass rate. (Mail payment to: The Yoga Studio, P.O. Box 426, Albion, RI 02802; or drop-in to a class to purchase. Cash or check only, please.)
There is no pre-registration. Drop-ins are welcome ($15).
All classes include a blend of hatha yoga posture work, pranayama (breathwork), and relaxation. We teach in the Kripalu Yoga tradition: an easy to learn, at your own pace (gentle to vigorous), at your own edge, mindful, meditative, & deeply effective approach to Yoga.
For more information, see:
For inspirations, read about "The Year of Doing Nothing" at www.theyogastudio.blogspot.com
The Yoga Studio of Blacktone River Valley serves the northern Rhode Island area, including: Cumberland, Woonsocket, Lincoln, Smithfield, and North Attleboro.