Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese substitute (I used Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese)
- 3/4 cup cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- sprinkle of salt
- sprinkle of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 large tortillas (I used Trader Joe's Habanero Lime Flour Tortillas)
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Combine the vegan cream cheese and cannellini beans in a food processor.
- You can also crush the beans with a fork and stir to combine if you don't have a food processor or if you're like me and really hate cleaning the thing.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese/bean mixture, scallions, dried basil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer over the tortillas, making sure to spread it all the way to the edges.
- Place the sliced carrot, arugula, sliced bell pepper and sliced avocado on each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla as tightly as possible, then wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place the tortillas in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, slice and enjoy.