Sloppy Joe Sliders
Recipe at http://thetolerantvegan.com/2011/01/sloppy-joe-sliders
- Chop up your onion, bell pepper and celery stalk.
- I like thick bites of veggies in my sloppy joes, but feel free to chop your veggies as small as you'd like.
- Mince your garlic cloves, or grab a Dorot garlic tray and use two cubes.
- Place your oil, onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic, sea salt and pepper in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When the veggies are tender, add in the crumbles and cook for 5 more minutes.
- While the veggies and crumbles are cooking, combine the worcetershire sauce and ketchup into a small bowl and stir.
- Add this mixture and the tomato sauce to the skillet and continue to simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, spoon onto buns immediately and dig in.