Mac and Cheese Pizza
Recipe found at http://thetolerantvegan.com/2011/05/mac-and-cheese-pizza/
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Brush the outer edges of your pizza crust with the olive oil.
- Cook and strain the macaroni according to the package directions.
- Melt the Earth Balance in a small pot over medium heat.
- Add in the rice milk, sprinkle of black pepper and two cheeses and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and and pour over the cooked macaroni. Stir until fully combined.
- Spoon the macaroni and cheese on top of your pizza crust, spreading it evenly and stopping about 1 inch from the edges.
- Sprinkle with paprika and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown.