Recipe found at http://thetolerantvegan.com/2012/04/green-beans-with-sweet-mustard-vinaigrette
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Wash the green beans and trim the stems.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Boil the green beans for 2-3 minutes, until the beans are tender.
- While the beans boil, fill a large bowl with cold water and 8-10 ice cubes.
- Once the beans are tender, remove them from the heat, drain, rinse with cold water and place into the ice bath.
- Let the beans take a bath until they have cooled completely.
- While the beans cool, combine the grape seed oil, mustard, agave, balsamic vinegar and fresh lemon juice in a bowl and stir.
- Drain the beans and toss them in the vinaigrette.