Recipe found at http://thetolerantvegan.com/2012/05/curried-apricot-couscous/
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread or another vegan butter substitute
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup uncooked Israeli couscous
- Saute the onions and Earth Balance in a saucepan until the onions begin to soften, around 3 minutes.
- Add in the broth, apricots and curry powder
- Bring to a boil
- Once the broth begins to boil, remove from heat immediately
- Stir in the uncooked couscous.
- Cover the saucepan and let it stand for 10 minutes.
Serve warm or save and serve chilled. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.