Coconut Dragon Bowl Recipe found at http://thetolerantvegan.com/2012/02/coconut-dragon-bowl/
Makes two big bowls
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- sprinkle of sea salt
- sprinkle of fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melt 1 tablespoon)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and chop up your vegetables.
- Toss the chopped veggies in 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, heat the remaining two tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet and add the brown rice.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove the rice from the heat and stir in the golden raisins, sun-dried tomatoes and scallions.
- Stir in the roasted vegetables
- Pour over a bed of romaine lettuce.