Citrus Granola Parfait
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- zest of 1/2 lime
- zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/8 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/8 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 1/8 cup flax seed
- 1/8 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 16 ounces vanilla soy yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the ingredients except the yogurt together in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x13" pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, stir, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the granola to cool to room temperature before munching on it.
- To serve, alternate scoops of yogurt with scoops of granola until your bowls and belly are full.