Baked Biscoff Donuts Recipe found at http://thetolerantvegan.com/2012/03/baked-biscoff-donuts/
Makes 12-16 donuts
- 3/4 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup refined sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread or another vegan butter substitute, melted
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup soy creamer
- 1/3 cup Biscoff spread
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a donut pan with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy milk and the distilled white vinegar and set it aside. Let it do its cool, buttermilk-making thing while you whip together the rest of the batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, refined sugar, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Stir in the soy yogurt, melted vegan butter substitute and your milk/vinegar combo.
- Add in the Biscoff spread and stir by hand until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Fill the pan 3/4 of the way and bake the donuts for 7 minutes or until the tops spring back when you touch them.
- Let the donuts cool to room temperature
- Make the glaze by stirring all of the ingredients together in a bowl. For thicker glaze, add more confectioners' sugar.
- Dunk each donut into the glaze and eat up.