Baked Salt and Vinegar Potato Wedges
Makes 2-3 servings
- 2 Russet potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit
- Slice each potato in half. Take each potato half and slice it into 4 wedges, so you're left with 16 wedges total.
- Toss the wedges in a bowl with the olive oil until they are fully coated.
- On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, arrange the wedges on their sides and sprinkle with salt. The amount of salt is totally up to you, but I used a pretty heavy sprinkle. If you decide to go the less salty route, the wedges will still taste great.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip the wedges onto their other side.
- Bake another 15 minutes, remove from the oven again and use tongs or a fork to stand the wedges up, skin side down.
- Brush the wedges with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and put back in the oven for another 3 minutes. If you look in on the wedges and decide that you want them to be crispier, let them bake a little longer.
- Once done, brush the wedges with the remaining 1 tablespoon of vinegar and sprinkle lightly with salt again.