Artichoke and Olive Pizza
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 8 ounces jarred or frozen artichokes, drained and quartered
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Feel free to increase or decrease the amount of toppings. I used the following:
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichokes
Plus one pizza crust
- I used frozen artichokes for this recipe, but canned or jarred artichokes will work just as well. If you are using frozen artichokes, boil them for 3-4 minutes and then drain the water before using.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and make the sauce by taking all of your ingredients and combining them in a food processor.
- Spread the sauce on your pizza crust and brush the edges with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the toppings and bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes, until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.