My name is Terrence Moss. I am submitting myself to be considered for a position with your company. I come to you with nearly a decade of diversified media experience in TV advertising.
Following a layoff in July of 2011, I took time off to write full-time, which culminated with a self-published book of ongoing short story pieces that I had previously been writing for my blog and website.
I just relocated to the San Francisco area from Los Angeles and am looking for long-term full-time work. I am an enthusiastic self-starter ready to actively contribute ideas to your organization. I have great interpersonal skills and am equally comfortable as part of a team or working independently. I require very little oversight once I am up to speed on processes and I make the most of any position I hold.
My previous experience, though not specialized in any one area, can be utilized in whatever ways will be of most benefit to the organization.
I can be reached at my phone number. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
A Terrence Moss Enterprise (website) – Los Angeles, CA. Owner & Operator. Dec. 2011- present.
· A recently concluded short fiction story series
· Profiles of local up-and coming actors
· General topic articles, essays, commentaries and reaction pieces
I Am Erick Davidson (book) – Los Angeles, CA. Author. September 2012
· Colossal volume of 200 short stories written over a two-year period
GENERAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Integrated Media Solutions- Los Angeles, CA
Account Executive. January 2010 – July 2011.
· Managed direct response client campaigns and served as day-to-day contact
· Conducted regular media analysis to provide daily and weekly campaign performance reports for clients
· Worked closely with spot buying team to purchase most cost-effective media
Mercury Media – Santa Monica, CA & Marlborough, MA
Account Executive. 2006 - 2009.
· Launched direct-to-consumer test campaigns
· Managed existing DRTV client campaigns
· Worked closely with the Director of New Business development in following up on new leads
· Created agency capabilities presentations for new client pitches
· Participated in new client pitches
· Submitted weekly campaign performance reports with recommendations to maximize results
· Worked closely with media buying team to optimize campaign performance
Viacom (now CBS) Station Sales- Los Angeles, CA.
Account Executive. 2004 - 2005.
· Sold advertising time to national advertisers on behalf of 21 local CBS and former UPN television stations across the country
· Negotiated and maintained client campaigns
· Provided regular in-person station representation to media buyers
Sales Assistant. 2003 - 2004.
· Provided administrative support for two higher-level Account Executives and helped maintain client campaigns
· Compiled weekly station performance reports for various clients
Rowan University- Glassboro, NJ. Graduated May 2001. Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Original Fiction from a Sitcom Mind > The Halls of Shambala > The Non-Fiction Archives: 2012-2014 > The Unemployment Chronicles >