When I am out I trust that you can handle being on the computers without me and follow some basic guideline:
- No YouTube or streaming. It is not needed for the assignment and will slow down the internet speed for the class.
- Respect all adults that are in the classroom. If you expect respect, you need to show it.
- Complete the work. I don't give busy work and will grade all assignments given while I was out.
Assignments for the day:
1. At the bottom of this page are a set of files.
2. The first file is called AtoZof-->click on the red download arrow to the right of the file. Make sure to save and open.
3. Follow directions and complete the assignment. You can pick your own topic.
4. Submit the work to Edmodo in the assignment called "A to Z powerpoint"
5. You should complete Warm-Up week 2 if you have not finished it this week.
NO YOUTUBE, NO VIOLENT GAMES
Be good, make sure headphones are put on the monitors, chairs in, and you logged off the computer.