You can use a Word document or put the answers in the comment box in the Edmodo assignment.
1. Go to Google Images and in the search box type: Atari Breakout. Explain what happened.
2. That is an example of an Internet Easter Egg. Define an Internet Easter Egg in your own words.
3. Explain the steps to another Easter Egg that can be accessed today.
You do not have to do a Word document, you can go to the assignment in Edmodo and enter your answers in the comment box.
1. Log into SchoolMax to find your grade for this class. Record the percentage for #1
2. Are you missing any assignments? If the answer is yes, you need to list the names of the missing assignments.
3. Explain your success or struggle in this class. What are the behaviors that have led you to this point? If you put "I don't know" or "IDK" as an answer, then you will receive an automatic zero for this assignment.
4. How do you plan to do better or maintain your grade? Need at least one plan of action.
5. Do you need anything from me to help you be successful or stay successful? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
Please Turn in this assignment!
This warm-up is a little different and worth more points. Click on the link to learn more about the assignment.
1. Watch the Video
2. Open a New Word document.
3. Use the video and your own thoughts to answer the following questions.
4. There is an assignment in Edmodo called "Warm-up Week Four." You can attach your word file.
1. Go to Brainpop.com
2. Login Username: benjamintasker Password: brainpop
3. Search for......
8th Grade: Filmmaking
7th Grade: Mp3
6th Grade: Traditional Animation
4. Watch the video
5. Take the Graded Quiz
6. Once you are HAPPY with your score, use the snipping tool to take a screenshot of your score.
7. Then go to Activities--> Complete ONE activity by entering the answers--> take a screenshot of your work.
8. Attach your screenshot file in the Warm-Up week 3 assignment in Edmodo.
1. Click here to view an infographic about cyberbullying. Use this infographic to answer the following questions on a new Word document.
2. Answer the following questions:
3. Look for the Warm-Up Week Two assignment. Click on "Turn In" and attach your file.
1. Watch the video.
2. Open a new Word Document. Go to Start --> Search Microsoft Word --> Click on the program to open it.
3. Add your Name, Grade Level, and Date
4. Answer the following questions:
5. Save your work & submit this document on Edmodo.