Current Openings in the Sul Lab:

Post Doctoral Fellows
  • Interested researchers should email Professor Sul (hsul at berkeley.edu) and include a statement of your research interests, C.V., and names of three references.

Graduate Students:
  • Interested students should send a C.V. and a statement of research interests to Professor Sul (hsul at berkeley.edu).

Undergraduate R.A.'s
  • Inquiries for undergraduate research assistants are always welcome. Please email Professor Sul if interested.