|James Gordon, of Methlic and Kelly, who acquired Haddo
and half Methlic from William Foularton, 22 June 1469,
is said to have had five sons and two daughters.
- 1. Patrick, his heir.
- 2. Robert of Fetterletter.
- 3. Alexander, Rector of Fetteresso, Precentor of Moray,
Bishop of Aberdeen, 1514-18. 3 He died 29 June 1518.
- 4. George of Auchterhouse.
- 5. James, Rector of Lomnay, witnesses a charter of
James Gordon of Methlic, 25 May 1540, confirmed 5 June 1540.
- 6. Isabel, wife of Alexander Allardice of that Ilk.
- 7. Margaret, wife of Alexander Fraser of Durris. He died 1475.