- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup corn, drained
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 plum tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 tsp. Splenda sugar (optional)
- 1 pita pocket, cut in half (optional)
- 1 Romaine lettuce leaf (optional)
Combine chicken, corn, beans, mayonnaise, vinegar, tomato and sugar in a bowl. Add the avocado pieces and gently stir.
Serve in pita pocket or on Romaine lettuce leaf.
by The Savvy Kitchen