- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cups pure, mild-flavored olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 bags Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4-5 oz. oven roasted turkey deli meat, chopped
- 4-5 oz. smoked ham deli meat, chopped
For dressing, mix all ingredients except oils and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Slowly add in the oil, whisking constantly. Once incorporated, add the Parmesan cheese. Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Toss the lettuce in a large bowl. Add each ingredient on top. Mix well to combine.
Top with Herb-Mustard Vinaigrette. Enjoy!
by The Savvy Kitchen