This page is updated after our meetings to reflect current prayer requests made at our group sessions.
Please post any prayer requests you have during the week here!
- Renee Vance: sinus infection & washer/dryer broken
- Diane's Son (Dennis): car accident - car was totaled but he was not hurt
- Kristie's Friends (Allred Family): live in Georgia, he's a music minister. Their 11-year old son died of a sudden asthma attack.
- Karen's Son (Noah): struggling in Middle School subjects.
- Theresa's Daughter (Bozena): sick with a fever since Tuesday. She is 5 years old and missing school.
- Jen's Friends (Manley Family): their daughter, Kori, had a hemispherectomy to alleviate seizures. She is in Children's Hospital, Beaumont recovering.
- Barb Witherspoon : Knee pain has turned out to be shingles! Please pray for pain to be manageable and for shingles to pass quickly.
- Jen Richmond: Had pre-term labor twice, but doctors were able to stop it. She's now at 36 weeks and asks for prayer for a healthy baby when delivered.
- Renee Vance: Home sick, having difficulty breathing!
- Karen Kielbas: Pray for her husband, Mike. He works for DTE and has a dangerous job and with all of the snow coming, it could be worse than normal. Please pray for his safety.
- Kristie Scott's dad (Jim Hartman): He is still suffering from side effects from his concussion. Please pray for his recovery.
- Michelle Moore: Having some work-related issues. Please pray for peace for her during these issues and for God to work in this area of her life.
Melissa (Jodie's daughter): 2nd biopsy 1/19/11 to determine status of pre-cancerous cells
Jan Credo: trying to sell her house; hoping to move to Grand Rapids to be near family
Cheryl Senyk: recovering from surgery; in a car accident Monday, 1/17
Barb: health situation
Marissa (Karen's daughter): 13 years old and having chronic headaches
Jim Hartman (Kristie's dad): slipped on some ice, fell, and hit his head. Has a major concussion
Theresa (Renee's sister): and her son Jared, in Tunisia, pray for their safety from riots, looting, and fires from angry people there
Cheryl Senyk: had 5th surgery; has no bone left to work with; having lots of pain when moving
Jan Credo: bad sore throat
Jeannette: new to Ross (~4 months); has thyroid cancer diagnosis
Shelly & Jason: Jodie's friends, going through a divorce
Colleen Pepin: husband has left her & moved to Texas
Barry: Gail's son-in-law, hoping for a new job
Theresa: Renee's sister, currently in a threatening home situation
Jan - home sick :(
Cheryle - Surgery on Wednesday 12/1
Diane - heading to California to visit family
Renee - having a cyst in her leg drained on November 17th
Melissa - Jodie Scott's daughter had a diagnosis of some possibly pre-cancerous cells in her uterus
Cheryl Senyk: pray for her hip surgery & arthritis pain to be decided & relieved soon
Jan Credo: pray that her new baby grand-daughter grow healthy and strong
Kristie Scott: pray for wisdom for her to make an important medical decision
Renee Vance: pray for strength and peace as she undergoes radiation and ongoing health-related issues
Jen Richmond: pray for peace for family grieving loss of Ruth Sullivan, Nick's grandmother
Jodie Scott (13 Oct 2010): Requesting prayer for Tanya Lowe (she came to a couple of out bible studies a few years ago) she lost her father on Saturday. It was sudden, therefore her family is having a hard time.
Jodie Scott (14 Oct 2010): I am requesting prayer for my lifelong friend's daughter Marissa. She was just diagnosed with a siezure disorder. She is being setup with a Neurologist and in the mean time the doctor is going to get her started on some medication to help with the seizures. Please pray that the medication helps to manage the seizures and controls her headaches
1-10 of 11