TORI FATEHPUR (Princely State)
|AREA: 93 km2||PRIVY PURSE: 7,000Rs ||ACCESSION: 1st January 1950|
|STATE: Madhya Pradesh||DYNASTY: Bundela||RELIGION: Hindu|
| ||POPULATION: 7,099 (1901)||REVENUE: 24,000Rs|
| || || |
1. "The Golden Book of India"; LETHBRIDGE, Roper, MacMillan & Co., 1893 p. 543
|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Rulers were...|
- Dewan HINDUPAT SINGH, son of Raja Rai Singh Bundela.
- Dewan HARAPRASAD SINGH (great grandson) -/1858, married and had issue. He died 1858?
- Rao Bahadur Dewan PRITHI SINGH (qv)
- Rao Bahadur Dewan PRITHI SINGH 1858/1880, born 1848, Rao Bahadur [cr.1877], married and had issue. He died 1880.
- Dewan ARJUN SINGH 1880/-, born 1870, succeeded 7th February 1880 (#1).
- Dewan RAGHURAJ SINGH 1941/1964, born 28th January 1895 and succeeded 7th April 1941. He died 17th November 1964.
- Raja BRIJENDRA SINGH Ju Dev 1964/1996, married 3rd July 1949 in Awadh, Rani Revati Kumari of Haraha, died 14th November 1999, and had issue, three sons and one daughter. He died 20th March 1996.
- Rajkumari Mandvi Raje, married 7th March 1975, Kunwar Krishna Narayan Singh of Ranchi in Bihar, and has issue, two daughters.
- Kumari Preeti Raje
- Kumari Priyanka Raje