|AREA: 156 km2||PRIVY PURSE: 30,000Rs ||ACCESSION: 15th June 1948|
|STATE: Madhya Pradesh||DYNASTY: Dodiya Rajput||RELIGION: Hindu|
|POPULATION: 12,792 (1891)||REVENUE: 110,000Rs (1891)|| |
| || || |
|PRESENT RULER: Raja RAGHURAJ SINGH, Rao Saheb of Piploda since 1936. ("Piploda House" Manoramaganj, Indore 452001, Madhya Pradesh, India)|
1. "The Golden Book of India"; LETHBRIDGE, Roper, MacMillan & Co., 1893 p. 419
|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Founded in 1547 by Rawat Sawalsinghji, a younger son of the Rawat of Mandawal. Rulers were....|
- Thakur SADAL SINGHJI [Shardul Singhji], 1st Thakur and founder of Piploda; married and had issue.
- Thakur PRITHVI SINGHJI, Thakur of Piploda 1820/-, married and had issue.
- Thakur UMED SINGHJI, Thakur of Piploda, married and had issue.
- Thakur Onkar Singhji (qv)
- Thakur ONKAR SINGHJI, Thakur of Piploda -/1863, married and had adoptive issue. He died 12th November 1863.
- (A) Rawat Dulai Singhji [Dule Singhji] (qv)
- Maharawat DULAI SINGHJI, Maharawat of Piploda 1863/1888, born 1852, succeeded 30th November 1863, 13th in descent from founder, married and had issue. He died 26th October 1888 (#1).
- Rao Kesri Singhji (qv)
- Kuwar Rudhnath Singhji Dodiya
- Kuwar Vijay Singhji Dodiya, married and had issue.
- Kuwar Man Singhji Dodiya, married and had issue, one son.
- Kuwar Bhagwat Singhji Dodiya, married a lady of Sarsi, and had issue , two sons and one daughter.
- Kuwar Pravin Singhji Dodiya, married a lady from Sikandarabad in U.P., and had issue, one son and three daughters.
- Kuwar Kirat Singhji Dodiya, married Kuwarani Gajendra Kumari from Ranasun, G.J., and had issue, two sons and two daughters.
- Baisa (name unknown) Kumari, married Rana Dongar Singh of Barwaha, born 1900, and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Baisa Gauri Kumari [Rani Gauri Kumari of Jhaknaoda], married, (as his second wife), Thakur Narayan Singhji Rathore of Jhaknaoda in Jhabua, M.P., and had issue, one daughter.
- Baisa Ratan Kumari (by Rani Gauri Kumari), born 1935, married Kumar Shri Vijay Singh Rawal of Malpur in Maharashtra, and has issue, two sons and three daughters.
- Baisa Har Kumari, married into Mindasun, G.J. She died sp.
- Baisa Subdhara Kumari, married (as fourth wife), Thakur Narayan Singhji Rathore of Jhaknaoda in Jhabua, M.P., and had adoptive issue.
- Kuwar (name unknown) Singhji Dodiya
- Kuwar Jai Singhji Dodiya
- Kuwar Arjun Singhji Dodiya
- Rao KESRI SINGHJI, Rao of Piploda 1888/1919, born 1872, succeeded 8th November 1888, married (amongst others), Rani Mukan Kanwar, born 1879, elder daughter of Maharaj Fateh Singhji of Raoti, and had issue. He died 1919.
- Rawat Mangal Singhji (qv)
- Rani Brij Kanwar, married (as his second wife), 1906, Maharaj Ratan Singhji Sahib of Raoti, and had issue.
- Thakurani Gulab Kanwar, married (as his second wife), Thakur Rewat Singh of Mundota.
- Rawat MANGAL SINGHJI, Rao of Piploda 1919/1936, born 7th September 1893 and succeeded 5th November 1919; married and had issue. He died 1936.
- Raja Raghuraj Singhji (qv)
- Rao Durga Narayan Singhji, married Rani Prabhat Kunwar of Bedia, and has issue.
- Rajkumar Ajeet Singh Piploda, married Rajkumar Rani Sumitra Singh Keraal, and has issue.
- Kunwar Tribhuvan Singh
- Kunwar Martand Singh
- Baisa Bhavna Kunwar
- Baisa Gaurie Kunwar
- Raja RAGHURAJ SINGHJI, Rao of Piploda (see above)
- Kumari (name unknown), married Thakur Kalyan Singh of Heerwa, and had issue.