(Makes 1 Loaf)
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 heaping tsp powdered rosemary
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup olives (black or kalamata), chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, rosemary, oregano, and salt.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, milk and olive oil.
- Add the flour mixture and fold until about three quarters of the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Add the garlic and olives and fold until combined.
- Pour the dough into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle the parmesan on top of the dough.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.