(makes 3-4 servings)
- 12 brussel sprouts, rinsed, outer leaves removed, ends cut off and halved
- olive oil, for tossing
- balsamic vinegar, for tossing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the sprouts in the olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Let sit for 5-10 minutes
- On a lightly oiled baking sheet, place the sprouts cut side down on the sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn the sprouts cut side up over and bake for another 10 minutes until lightly browned.