If there is any paper you want to hear or talk about, please send a suggestion to danupon at gmail dot com.
- Chapters from Schöning's "Gems".
- Surveys from the Computational Complexity Column
- Surveys from SIGACT News
- Theory Student Seminars at Toroto Rocheste UBC
Papers from SODA'08
- Comparison-Based, Time-Space Lower Bounds for Selection
Timothy M. Chan.
- An almost O(log k)-approximation for k-connected subgraphs
- Finding repeats in a data-stream
Parikshit Gopalan and Jaikumar Radhakrishnan.
- The Geometry of Binary Search Trees
Erik D. Demaine, Dion Harmon, John Iacono, Daniel Kane and Mihai Patrascu.
Papers from STOC'08
Papers from FOCS'08