- 4 Italian sausages
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 can White Beans
- 1 can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Place the sausages, garlic, onion and peppers in a large baking pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Shuffle the sausages around until well coated. Bake in the oven for 15 mins at 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, tomato paste, beans and balsamic vinegar, stir. Pour the bean mixture over the sausages. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh torn basil and Parmesan cheese. Serve with toasted bread.
Copyright © 2009 · All Rights Reserved · The Noshery.com